V Swansea (h) match thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi
12 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Waste of a purchase really.. might as well have kept Martin.

He's really banging them in at Hull...

I would have tried Kelle Roos. Scotty Carson has been our best player for 2 seasons but we need competition for places and to show that standards have to be maintained. The whole country are apparently talking about our lack of clean sheets, so it's really time for Carson and the rest of the defence/team to step it up and get that clean sheet today.

Managers are there to take big decisions. It doesn't look good for Wisdom to be out with youngsters in instead. Quite possibly one who will me made available in January.

Quarter of an hour to go. The team looks good. Any win will do, but I hope we recapture our verve and put in a strong, speedy and powerful performance than makes a statement. And it's about time Mason Mount bagged another goal.

Come on you Rams!

9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I would have tried Kelle Roos.

I'd prefer us to address the problems in front of the goalie before we sack him. Other teams are taking advantage of our poor defenders - they're not taking pot shots because they think Carson will drop it.

9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

And it's about time Mason Mount bagged another goal.

Agreed. We need to make Mount the focus and he needs to really turn up. He's our best player - we should base our attacking team around him.

Archived