V Swansea (h) match thread

RiddingsRam

4 hours ago, chadlad said:

Just my opinion based upon Thorne’s showing on Monday night. He seemed to be moving and turning well and looked half a yard quicker having watched the game live (played just down the road from me). He has the ability to control a game and to keep the ball and dictate the pace all of the things that we were lacking on Wednesday night.

Don’t get me wrong I like Tom, he just lacks a lot of mobility, the opposition just seem to run past him at times. On the other hand George looks fitter than I have seen him since he broke his leg. I would have thought he has both the fitness and the ability but perhaps Frank and Jody disagree...

Thanks for that ?... I don’t think any good player loses the ability to read a game but in Thornes occasional cameos since his injury it has been that speed of turn and first half yard where he hasn’t looked like the player we know he is. He got caught napping becaus I suspect his brain was working faster than his body. On what you say, maybe, just maybe we have a quality game changing CDM lurking in the wings.

whats the definition of hope ... an elephant hanging over a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy ... all the same I am still hoping. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope to get back to winning ways today think we will, would also be nice to keep a clean sheet, think the way Swansea will play will suit us, going for a nice easy 3-0 win, with Marriott getting his first hat trick of the season, always enjoy football at this time of the season, as we usually win.

16 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

FFS I despise Stoke.....

Right,

Carson, Bogel, Keogh, Malone, Huddz, Mount Wilson (midfield) Jozzy RWF, Foghorn Waghorn (9) Lawrence LWF

Who did stoke ruin in a friendly a few seasons back. Hughes or Thorne? Someone decent I think.

It’ll take them generations to rid themselves of the Pulis thug gene. I much preferred it when the likes of them, Burnley and Wolves were in the lower divisions squabbling over the Sherpa van trophy.

Archived