Server Maintenance | 6th December

David

I have just been notified of maintenance scheduled on the server on the 6th December, the forum will be offline for around an hour between 11.30pm and 4am the following morning.

Don’t worry, I have no involvement, this is work carried out by the hosting providers so nothing “should” be broken, although anything is possible. 

I will pull a late one myself, monitor the progress and be on hand to deal with any issues that may occur. 

If you don’t follow the forum on twitter, do so as that’s where any issues will be posted. 

@dcfcfans 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, David said:

I have just been notified of maintenance scheduled on the server on the 6th December, the forum will be offline for around an hour between 11.30pm and 4am the following morning.

Don’t worry, I have no involvement, this is work carried out by the hosting providers so nothing “should” be broken, although anything is possible. 

I will pull a late one myself, monitor the progress and be on hand to deal with any issues that may occur. 

If you don’t follow the forum on twitter, do so as that’s where any issues will be posted. 

@dcfcfans 

You filthy creature! we don’t need to know that thank you very much David!

*shudder.

Archived