Ashley Cole is a Ram

Carl Sagan

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his prime he was the best left back in the world. One of my favourite players to wear an England shirt from recent time. 

Granted we're gonna get a much  older version but I'll give you some perspective... 

We signed a 34 year old Lee Naylor who had his contract cancelled by Accy Stanley four years ago. 

Got to love the Frank Lampard effect! Never would I have ever thought we'd have any connection playing/coaching to Ashley Cole! 

On 02/01/2019 at 14:37, Derbylad92 said:

Lets sign him! 

Just so we can sing

When the ball hits the goal, its not wilson, marriott or cole its tomori

Scans better now.

3 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

In his prime he was the best left back in the world. One of my favourite players to wear an England shirt from recent time. 

Granted we're gonna get a much  older version but I'll give you some perspective... 

We signed a 34 year old Lee Naylor who had his contract cancelled by Accy Stanley four years ago. 

Got to love the Frank Lampard effect! Never would I have ever thought we'd have any connection playing/coaching to Ashley Cole! 

Could you just imagine what type of player{s} we would be bringing into the club if Snakey was still here?

4 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

Forget Naylor mate, we signed Michael Boulding...what was all that about?

On a serious note, this could be an excellent piece of business.  Left-back is proving a problem spot, particularly with injuries, and Ashley's pedigree and influence could be the difference between conceding goals or not. Plus, at his age and contract length, it's clearly a short term fix allowing us to decide on our targets for either eventuality that season without rushing into something

1 minute ago, Remy the hare said:

According to sources at LUFC we have signed him. Bielsa will hold a press conference tomorrow morning informing the media of Frank’s and dcfc’s entire January business before frank even knows ?

On the floor ????????????

3 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

According to sources at LUFC we have signed him. Bielsa will hold a press conference tomorrow morning informing the media of Frank’s and dcfc’s entire January business before frank even knows ?

Come on, keep up. 

2 hours ago, rynny said:

Archived