Ashley Cole is a Ram

Carl Sagan

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

When your manager is only 2 years older than your left back, Rowett would have been crucified if this was him! ?

As others have said though, sounds like more of a short term back up IF true, let Lowe go back up to Aberdeen and get some games. Added experience in the dressing room is never a bad thing, not when it’s a player with a bigger personal trophy cabinet than the club itself.

Arm around the likes of Tomori and Bogle when the pressure is on and let’s be honest, Cole probably dreamt to see out his career at Derby from the day he first stepped on to a football pitch.

The big downside to all this is the Lowe Aberdeen thread being resurrected by @Inverurie Ram, every single picture ever to be taken of him in a Aberdeen shirt, any newspaper column that prints his name will be posted in bulk for the next 6 months. Won’t feel like he’s even left us, I’m about to see Max Lowe’s face more than my own missus. ?

The word on the street is that Max Lowe only wants to come back to Aberdeen so he can make his number 1 dream come true, and that's to meet the Aberdeenshire Rams down The Commercial Inn and to play his favourite tunes on the jukebox! @2tups @Rampian @Ramadonna @Ramadonna9 @Elgin_Ram @campavanram @CWC1983

Another rumour going around the lanes and avenues is that his biggest nightmare is, that he ever returns to Grimsby, God knows what he was up to there!

5 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

The word on the street is that Max Lowe only wants to come back to Aberdeen so he can make his number 1 dream come true, and that's to meet the Aberdeenshire Rams down The Commercial Inn and to play his favourite tunes on the jukebox! @2tups @Rampian @Ramadonna @Ramadonna9 @Elgin_Ram @campavanram @CWC1983

Another rumour going around the lanes and avenues is that his biggest nightmare is, that he ever returns to Grimsby, God knows what he was up to there!

Is this a guessing game? I’ll go with.....Combing David’s chest wig?

?

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I like hearing about Lowe’s progress from @Inverurie Ram.

An added bonus is that it distracts him from posting ridiculous song ideas and a music video for every situation?

..........Well I've never been so offended.......I don't know....the youth of today with their University GCSE's and snake bite juices!

C'mon @BurtonRam7 let me hear the choir, c'mon all join in.....students luv The Cure.

"Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone, alone, alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved and drowned her deep inside of me

You soft and only
You lost and lonely
You just like BurtonRam7"........

If it's true, Ashley Cole might have lost a bit of his pace, but he's still fantastic on the ball and is a better crosser than any of the players in our squad currently. I'd love to see this happening as long as he has the right attitude and the money isn't outrageous. Boosts our defence with much needed cover and gives us much more experience and know how.

22 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

His girlfriend will certainly liven up the players lounge 

45111EED00000578-4952974-image-a-26_1507227670364.jpg

15 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Sharon Canu? Talk about a Cheryl look a like .

6 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Spot on ... she certainly does.

That's a picture of Cheryl you dumbasses. 

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

That's a picture of Cheryl you dumbasses. 

That ashley fella looks just like that fella that used to play for chelsea and England too.

Archived