Sign in to follow this  
Carl Sagan

Ashley Cole is a Ram

22 minutes ago, stickywotsits said:

What a really sad photo and what a shame for him, not just him but anyone who's become horribly addicted to the demon drink...i wish him well.

Yes, just watched the George Best documentary on iPlayer and it's the same sad story. Not much to laugh at, just feel sorry for people who get taken like that.

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

Yes, just watched the George Best documentary on iPlayer and it's the same sad story. Not much to laugh at, just feel sorry for people who get taken like that.

Didn’t he get a liver transplant then continued to destroy that gift?  

On 31/12/2018 at 18:45, BaaLocks said:

By the time Ashley is match fit Bogle will have three England caps

you can't be duckin serious - mike ashley at left back  - I've heard it now lol

2 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

5/4 odds on us signing him? Pay as you play contract?

With Bugsy back fit and Lowe recalled we don't need him do we? Rather invest in a quality central midfielder and a striker....

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

With Bugsy back fit and Lowe recalled we don't need him do we? Rather invest in a quality central midfielder and a striker....

Did you see Lowe on Saturday?? As with all Derby players Malone seems to have improved with a long lay off. Before his injury he was getting lots of criticism for his performances yet strangely he seems to be the answer to our prayers now. Having said all that tho, I completely agree we should look elsewhere in the side to strengthen. Wisdom would be my pick for left back cover ( even starting) as long as Franks preference for the right back spot is Bogle 

2 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

If it's on a pay as you play he's got to be worth a punt. I wouldn't have thought he would command a big wage now, how old is he 40 odd 🤣

For pity's sake - he's 38!!! It would send out entirely the wrong message, especially after bringing Max Lowe back after his loan stint. Stick with what we have as LBs - our priorities lie elsewhere in the squad.

Unless he was still with Cheryl, in which case yes, we'll have him.