To What Extent Has This Forum Destroyed Your Productivity?

DarkFruitsRam7

I reckon Burton should be made to crowd surf the whole of the South Stand.

In answer to the thread,the forum increases my productivity by assisting me to deal with the huge slab of life that try’s to destroy my productivity.

Its another one of my rubbish life formulas.

Something positive(a)+something negative (b)=?(c)

Something negative(b)+?(d)=a big pile (d)???

I do admire your discipline as a youngster though.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, David said:

It’s not all bad, we have an update coming out soon that which will have a gif search in the editor, no more looking through Google, it’s all built in so you won’t have to leave. 

Plus speed improvements, which will load pages even quicker!

EC22E8E3-8629-40F6-A662-8C99EAB36C85.gif

I always wondered what you looked like David 

1 minute ago, David said:

The same topic was posted on several other forums, the consensus on them all was that it was a troll. We agreed and removed both the topic and member.

Wow that makes it even weirder! I'm uncomfortable with that kind of trolling.

So missram was probably some unwashed middle aged single man sat in his mum's attic talking to us about...

Ew. 

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Secret agent and all round good egg @RamNut sniffed her out.

I would not wish to call RamNut an egg as I am unaware of the state of his foliciles, you did not feed me this information from when you met.

Anyway, I do believe you are correct and did not mean to take credit away from RamNut for his investigation, if it was RamNut.

20 minutes ago, David said:

I would not wish to call RamNut an egg as I am unaware of the state of his foliciles, you did not feed me this information from when you met.

Anyway, I do believe you are correct and did not mean to take credit away from RamNut for his investigation, if it was RamNut.

I’m hardly ever wrong.

On 27/11/2018 at 16:40, Parsnip said:

It's a constant tab open on my phone and laptop! It is a very good forum though, whenever i check other teams forums it makes you realise how good ours is. Excellent work by @David.

Although having now established myself as one of the most important and respected contributors to the forum I was hoping for some recognition once I reached the milestone of 5000 posts... perhaps a message of congratulations from the owner himself, perhaps a tick next to my name?

Nothing so far.

√√√√√√ Congratulations have a few from me 5000 post you obviously have far too much to say?

Archived