Sol Campbell - The Manager

David

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't believe my ears last night when the BBC 5Live presenter talking about this story literally signed off with the phrase "and well done to Macclesfield". How unbelievably patronising.  Macclesfield have appointed Campbell because he impressed them at interview and they believe he represents their best chance of staying in the league, not because they're insane ideologues who implement racial quotas due to some sick modern version of the white man's burden.

It's a big test for Campbell. Macclesfield have looked well short of what's required to survive in the league so far. It'll be a big culture shock and that's worrying considering he only managed 1 game for Notts County at this level.

"When you look at the black managers that we have had, most of them have been very successful. It is not that we can't do the job but obviously some owners think we can't."

Who's 'we'? Most have been successful? Success is relative to the club? So who and where? 

Which owners? Is Mel Morris racist? Would Paul Ince suggest that Mel is racist? Because he's taken a punt on two inexperienced managers and neither of them were Sol Campbell. 

Or is it just Paul Ince stirring poo.

I mean if Mel Morris could sign Luis Suarez tomorrow would he? If we signed Suarez would we be happy? So if it benefits Derby then we would all forget that Suarez is a massive twit and cheat. But a black manager? No chance. Mel would not do that. He'd rather us struggle without.

It's football you ducking halfwit. A chairman would sign a leader of ISIS if they thought it would make them money. 

Anyway, you've got it easy mate. Asian managers aren't even getting jobs at that level because of all the racist chairman nobody names.

see you next Tuesday.

Archived