Sign in to follow this  
Derbados

Harry Wilson

14 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Bris would have disagreed. 😞

Although the Sky studio pundits were discussing if it was the best freekick they'd ever seen, and better than Ronaldo's best.

You're probably right but I would like to see today's first from all angles. Just like against Man Utd, the keeper stayed rooted to the spot - clearly unable to work out where the ball was travelling until it was past him.

Exactly. The trajectory of the ball changed to the point that at the split second moment when the keeper has to decide where to dive to save, the Keeper was unable to compute the path that the ball was finally travelling on and so remained rooted to the spot. Beaten for pace and trajectory. 

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

It was crazy. From the replays it looks like a guided missile. If you slow it down, you can see Harry pull out a little remote control as it leaves his foot. 

We can wax lyrical about the extraordinary flight of the ball, but for me what I noticed after about 15 watches, was the fact that he doesn't actually even attempt to control the pass from Keogh, he just let's it run into his path, shapes his body around the direction that the ball is traveling  and pulls the trigger at the exact right moment.

Takes unbelievable skill to do that.

So well done Richard Keogh 🤣

34 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

We can wax lyrical about the extraordinary flight of the ball, but for me what I noticed after about 15 watches, was the fact that he doesn't actually even attempt to control the pass from Keogh, he just let's it run into his path, shapes his body around the direction that the ball is traveling  and pulls the trigger at the exact right moment.

Takes unbelievable skill to do that.

So well done Richard Keogh 🤣

Assist of the season, no doubt...

Upon first viewing it didn't look THAT impressive, it's only when I saw it from the angle behind the goal that I vowed I'd gladly give him my wife, child, and all my worldly possessions if he wanted them. 

I'd keep the dog though...

I've seen a lot of Liverpool fans clamouring for him to be recalled in January, and he mentioned that Klopp has been phoning him up regularly to tell him he's been watching him with interest... someone please reassure me that they can't take our Harry back.

33 minutes ago, MarchesRam said:

I've seen a lot of Liverpool fans clamouring for him to be recalled in January, and he mentioned that Klopp has been phoning him up regularly to tell him he's been watching him with interest... someone please reassure me that they can't take our Harry back.

When asked about the possibility, Lampard said: "He's our player for the year, so, yeah, he's our player for the year.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/harry-wilson-not-recalled-liverpool-2124136.amp