Harry Wilson

Derbados

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be astonished if Klopp takes him back in January. There's a big difference between the top of the Premier League and the Championship playoffs. The best thing for Liverpool, Harry and Derby is for him to stay with us and get as many games as possible under his belt this season. 

Would only be considered if Liverpool had a sudden and very major injury crisis. 

5 hours ago, Srg said:

He's played as many games in central midfield as he has on the wing for us - but get your point. To be honest, he's only really stood out performance wise in the last few weeks - before that, it was just some flashy goals without much of a performance with it.

...yeah...and we don’t really need those flashy goals from Flash Harry do we?! 

D6C2429A-EF6C-47CA-A834-0CBC6252B19F.jpeg

1 hour ago, philmycock said:

My theory is that the recall is in there just incase we didn't play him or kept him on the bench too much, which makes sense, hopefully Liverpool are happy in the way we are looking after their prize youngster and will let us keep him!

Like Ben Woodburn on loan at Sheff Utd now, 156 minutes on the pitch and playing for Liverpool’s U23s to get game time.

18 hours ago, Srg said:

He's played as many games in central midfield as he has on the wing for us - but get your point. To be honest, he's only really stood out performance wise in the last few weeks - before that, it was just some flashy goals without much of a performance with it.

I feel like that may have been symptomatic of the team as a whole though - I thought against Swansea the whole team was pretty flat but the difference on the day was we have a player who can produce something out of nothing - In fact we have a few of them now - And sometimes just that bit of flash has to be enough to win games 

Archived