Christmas Adverts 2018 ? REVIEWS! ?

Parsnip

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

All perfume and aftershave adverts can do one. Absolute waffle and nonsense the lot of 'em. Devoid of any meaning or appeal, they are totally pointless and the fact people get paid to produce them is frankly astounding to me.

All perfumes and aftershaves are one big ripoff. I can't understand why people have the need to douse themselves in a over priced liquid, made from the sweat gland or some other disgusting part of a wild animal, in an attempt to attract another person.

It's probably why the adverts are utter waffle as the actual product is just as nonsensical.

3 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

All perfumes and aftershaves are one big ripoff.

Does my head in. 

Mrs Parsnip every year...

"if you need ideas for stocking fillers, I'm running low on my perfume again"

Stocking filler my arse. Her perfume is £70 a bottle. 

5 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Does my head in. 

Mrs Parsnip every year...

"if you need ideas for stocking fillers, I'm running low on my perfume again"

Stocking filler my arse. Her perfume is £70 a bottle. 

Lucky sod. £85 for my fair lady's choice.

Just seen one for coke with those 4 clowns from X factor. I think I’m going to cut the plug of my telly so I never have to witness anything like that ever again !!!! 

8 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Bloody love Christmas adverts. Favourites include 'The Bear and the Hare', 'Moz the Monster' and 'Christmas with love from Mrs Claus'.

However, nothing will top the Sainsbury's 2014 portrayal of Christmas day in the WW1 trenches.

I know you are a young lad, but if you like that youtube pipes of peace.

We really look forward to your Christmas ads, but I’m disappointed in this years John Lewis one. My favourite is still Buster the boxer but I’m biased as I own boxers. 

Can’t go past the Heathrow ads, always hits a soft spot with family around the world.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived