Sign in to follow this  
86 points

Perspective

Sorry to hear the bad news, @86 points. 

Fingers crossed for at least a little more positive feedback for you all at the weekend.  Whether you get it or not, don't forget we're here as and when you need us.   

@Steve How Hard?, @King Kevin, @reveldevil, @Mucker1884 - cheers fellas. It does mean a lot and reading other people's stories has helped too. I'm sure most of everyone on here has been affected in some shape or form by cancer and I'm hopeful that those who unlike my needy self, have suffered in silence, will also be heartened by the shared experiences and kindness shown. For my part, I'm genuinely touched and most appreciative for all the kind words. Thanks again chaps 👍

Wishing your dad and all of you all the best. There is so much they can do these days. Hope after such a massive dose of bad luck you get some good fortune going forward. 

My only advice if you are like me and have hit Google is try and think of what you read a bit like trip advisor reviews, no matter how good the hotel there is always bad reviews which can alarm you. There is good information out there but lots of bad.   All the best.

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Wishing your dad and all of you all the best. There is so much they can do these days. Hope after such a massive dose of bad luck you get some good fortune going forward. 

My only advice if you are like me and have hit Google is try and think of what you read a bit like trip advisor reviews, no matter how good the hotel there is always bad reviews which can alarm you. There is good information out there but lots of bad.   All the best.

Cheers Paul, much obliged mate. The prognosis seems to be pretty good with prostate cancer. Even when not curable it is most often manageable so the outlook is not too bleak. Thanks again, P.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.