Big night on the Turps.

Stagtime

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stagtime said:

Ok, we fly out the 20th January so it looks like the only games I can fit in are Leeds away or maybe Reading at home. What’s the chances of getting Leeds tickets since I’m not a member.

I think the Leeds game is on Friday January 11th and on Sky.  I would guess that a trip to Leeds for a match on a Friday night and on TV will not sell out.

2 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Ok, we fly out the 20th January so it looks like the only games I can fit in are Leeds away or maybe Reading at home. What’s the chances of getting Leeds tickets since I’m not a member.

They'll make general sale so if you have a customer number you'll get one. Friday 11th Jan on Sky.

We'll probably be away at Man Citeh on the 5th of Jan in the FA Cup 3rd round as well...

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

They'll make general sale so if you have a customer number you'll get one. Friday 11th Jan on Sky.

We'll probably be away at Man Citeh on the 5th of Jan in the FA Cup 3rd round as well...

5th might still be in Scotland, going to Hogmanay. I have a customer number so Friday in Leeds sounds the go.

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

I seem to be the Australian ticket agent so if you struggle give us a shout mate,no chance we’ll be going to Leeds.

No worries mate, still working out itineraries at the moment. Must have been a big night, we ended up booking the flight into Heathrow instead of Edinburgh. Ended up costing another 500 bucks to get a flight up there.

I would have thought that if you contact the club and tell them you are coming over from Oz in the new year. That they would by able to make sure you can obtain tickets for the game and not have to wait for them to go on general sale.

22 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

I would have thought that if you contact the club and tell them you are coming over from Oz in the new year. That they would by able to make sure you can obtain tickets for the game and not have to wait for them to go on general sale.

Not so sure about that. I went over with some friends for the Brentford game and asked before general sale about tickets. To be fair to them they did get back to me straight away, but said that it was impossible to sell tickets beforehand because the system didn't allow it. Admittedly it was only against Brentford and never going to be a sellout. Plus we weren't making the trip from Australia. Perhaps it would be better to contact the club liaison guy rather than the ticket office.

On 17/11/2018 at 19:54, 1of4 said:

Tried that 2 years ago and was told by someone I had to buy a club membership which really isn’t feasible for one match (I know, half fan). Last couple of times, I’ve just got tickets for games as I’ve past through Derby.

Archived