Sign in to follow this  
LB_DCFC

Lucas Piazon

Here we go, a month and a half until Jan and the rumours begin. Brazilian report saying that Piazon's 'In the sights of Corinthians, Derby County and Valencia'. Makes sense after Bennett's injury, and frank doesn't particularly seem to trust Zoon yet. Surprised he's still at Chelsea and not on loan or been sold. Good player at this level, but if Valencia's interest is genuine, can't see us beating a champions league side to him, even with Frank's influence. 

Exactly the sort of signing I like, talented young player who didn’t quite live up to his potential at a big club available on a perm on the cheap. Good record in this league and always looked a talent at Fulham, could be a good long term player for us, and would cover Bennett’s injury too. Think we’d struggle against Valencia mind...

9 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Exactly the sort of signing I like, talented young player who didn’t quite live up to his potential at a big club available on a perm on the cheap. Good record in this league and always looked a talent at Fulham, could be a good long term player for us, and would cover Bennett’s injury too. Think we’d struggle against Valencia mind...

Not read the article yet, what is 'on the cheap'?

11 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Been hit by a few injuries hasn't he? Is he a striker? If so goal record not that great.

Piazon is a great talent. He's technically as good as any player at Championship level, in my opinion, but he's never really been able to impact games that his ability suggests. I'm always advocating signing talented players that just need better coaching or utilising differently, hence why I really wanted us to sign Kasey Palmer. Piazon fits the bill. 

I've been wanting this guy for the last 2/3 years! And we finally have a manager who will play to his strengths! 

Frankie's Foreign Flair signing for January? 😀

21 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I've been wanting this guy for the last 2/3 years! And we finally have a manager who will play to his strengths! 

Frankie's Foreign Flair signing for January? 😀

Piazon Pefect at Pride Park 🤣

48 minutes ago, jono said:

Piazon Pefect at Pride Park 🤣

Perfect Piazon placing pinpoint passes putting players (in) precise positions (to) pounce

(Got bored of trying to find proper p words for everything)