The end of Rams Lotto

Carl Sagan

I had an email this morning that began:

"We are writing to inform you that Lotto Network is closing. As a result, despite our fans’ interest, Rams Lotto is closing and will have its last draw on Wednesday 28th November 2018."

I found it in my spam filter, so if anyone plays it then check yours. It was intended to provide funds towards the academy, but I don't expect it ever raised very much.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seaside Sam said:

bring back golden goal tickets,ah memories

As daft as it sounds, they’d probably do more with people selling golden goal tickets around the ground rather than online lotto.

Especially if they got the 16 and over lads selling them in their kit to raise awareness.

It might keep them a bit grounded and appreciate what’s needed to put them through the academy.

On 15/11/2018 at 14:24, Boycie said:

As daft as it sounds, they’d probably do more with people selling golden goal tickets around the ground rather than online lotto.

Especially if they got the 16 and over lads selling them in their kit to raise awareness.

It might keep them a bit grounded and appreciate what’s needed to put them through the academy.

i was thinking of more like making some of the first teamers sell em ie lawrence perhaps

Archived