Christmas presents.

Rev

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/11/2018 at 11:26, King Kevin said:

Spoil the kids / grandkids if you have them /afford to .My Childhood memories of Christmas are the best and now it's  time to do it for my lot.

Same with me for my nieces and nephews. Still have some of my old childhood presents (including my first trainset) some great memories. Thanks Mum and Dad x

1 hour ago, Bigfella said:

My wife has lots of stuff so it’s really difficult to buy her Christmas presents so for clues I searched her browser history and I’ve bought her this - hope she likes it! ?

6F0C5EF2-6B25-4D52-9982-11C7D36E5854.jpeg

Never seen one this colour before,did she ask you for a black rooster.

7 hours ago, Bigfella said:

My wife has lots of stuff so it’s really difficult to buy her Christmas presents so for clues I searched her browser history and I’ve bought her this - hope she likes it! ?

6F0C5EF2-6B25-4D52-9982-11C7D36E5854.jpeg

Good job she wasn't googling "BBC in Derby".  She'd have ended up with a guided tour of this place...

Radio%20Derby.jpg

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I can guess what's in your cupboard @David...

Screenshot_20181119-130413_Google.thumb.jpg.a8dcdc0217ac27ba2957e265482cb38a.jpg

#dontbelikedavid

If I'd never have paid board, I'd probably have one already. 

I could stick it in the corner next to the bacon toaster, which was similarly good value.

5 hours ago, Parsnip said:

If anyone wants to know what to get me...

20181119_114506.thumb.jpg.7a8423c9cf6688521a4bb4ca3cc134c4.jpg

I met her when I went on Countdown. We had a very nice pre recording ten minute chat before the second plane went into the twin towers and all hell broke loose.

She was even lovelier than you think she's going to be, in real life. Unfortunately I think she only goes for guys who win teapots.

I used to be kind of lad who, if he thought someone was gorgeous would tell them. Genuinely without hope, expectation or agenda. She couldn't stop laughing.  

I think those days are gone. I don't think it's safe to tell someone they're lovely anymore.  Not even Susie. 

Archived