Christmas Dinner

David

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Isn't it just like black pudding.

Saw Gordon Ramsey sprinkle some over scallops on TV the other week, looked gorgeous.

Sheep’s heart, liver, lungs and stomach. Wouldn’t even feed me dog that...I like him too much.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/11/2018 at 19:41, Anag Ram said:

Turkey crown, leg of lamb and gammon joint.

Great news is I'm only buying. Son in law is cooking.

I'm free to eat, drink and fart.

I don't save my farts  just for xmas, ? getting worse as I get older, can clear a pub in minutes(on more than one occassion) and have refined the art of passing the buck in public.

2 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I went on a cruise a couple of years ago and at the posh dinner I had my first try of escargot. I was worried it was going to turn into a bushtucker challenge but I'll tell thee what, I could've eaten 200 of those succulent little gastropods!

Open your mind @David

Cruises are crap by the way.

Who you sail with? Been on a fair few normally too the Caribbean during winter months and generally been excellent.

1 hour ago, David said:

Sheep’s heart, liver, lungs and stomach. Wouldn’t even feed me dog that...I like him too much.

Your dog will love you if you fed him all those - as long as they're raw of course. Get down the butchers, ask for some scraps for the dog, he'll lick you all night.

(the dog, not the butcher, well, I don't know the butchers round your way, its possible one ruddy faced meat vendor may want to lick you I suppose).

51 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Who you snail with? Been on a fair few normally too the Caribbean during winter months and generally been excellent.

Ftfy

3 hours ago, David said:

Organ meats are nature's multivitamin. There's not much you can eat that's healthier for you than a piece of heart or liver.

Haggis really isn't like that though, it has a lovely texture and a peppery taste. It's lovely. You should get yourself involved with beef olives. A beef olives is a piece of steak wrapped around a haggis. 

Mrs Parsnip's family is flooded with Scottish folk (they all support Manu), and her mum brings me frozen beef olives after every trip. We obviously can't be arsed to travel up there. It's frigging miles away.

2 hours ago, Mrs Cone said:

Aww thankyou, I do enough to feed a small army ?

I also do a huge Xmas breakfast for when they get up (keeps em out of the kitchen while I cook the dinner lol) ?

You’re a saint. 

Who feeds all those bloody dogs and walks them. I am guessing not you ?

Archived