Roll eyes emoji is pathetic

Curtains

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Curtains said:

David comes up with some real brammers with these emojis.

What about a  belly laugh one lol 

Like to think we have a wide range of emotions covered.

Cheers

Applaud

Laugh

Sad

Angry

Roll Eyes

COYR's

I haven't been on all weekend so haven't caught up with the match thread yet, I'm guessing that your views have not gone down well ?

5 minutes ago, David said:

Cheers

Applaud

Laugh

Sad

Angry

Roll Eyes

COYR's

I haven't been on all weekend so haven't caught up with the match thread yet, I'm guessing that your views have not gone down well ?

What with these Lampard blue eyed fans. 

20 minutes ago, David said:

Cheers

Applaud

Laugh

Sad

Angry

Roll Eyes

COYR's

Do they ever...

17 minutes ago, Curtains said:

What with these Lampard blue eyed fans. 

We've been playing some great football, not just against clubs in the top 6 but against Man Utd and Chelsea in the cup whilst bringing through youth. 7 unbeaten wasn't it until Saturday? Lampard's been doing well, I can understand why he has so many fans at the minute.

? Super, Super Frank, Super Super Frank, Super Super Frank, Super Frankie Lampard! ?

Wasn't great Saturday thats for sure, but weeks like that happen in this league, Leeds did us 4-1, West Brom laid 4-1 into them and we battered them 4-1. Welcome to the Championship!

Going into the final international break before it starts getting serious 5pts off the top, I can think of worse positions. Let's take Stoke as an example, £44m spent this summer, players calling their fans cavemen and 11pts off the top, in fact they are close to the bottom 3 just 6 points above. 

Like I say, haven't read anything of the match thread yet from 12pm (ish) Saturday, if you've been nailing Lampard and the team, I can understand why a few eyes may have been rolled at you.

Fully entitled to your opinions though and I hope you keep voicing them on the forum, I've had my own fair share of sarcastic laughs and eyes rolled at me, not a single person that goes through life without someone disagreeing with them, as Billy Davies once said, it is what it is.

1 minute ago, Lambchop said:

It gives you the option of expressing disapproval without having to bother getting into an argument. 

True. I suppose it also acts as a good twatometer.

In the homelessness thread, when someone does a "rolls eyes" at another member expressing empathy towards other human beings. DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

1 minute ago, David said:

We've been playing some great football, not just against clubs in the top 6 but against Man Utd and Chelsea in the cup whilst bringing through youth. 7 unbeaten wasn't it until Saturday? Lampard's been doing well, I can understand why he has so many fans at the minute.

? Super, Super Frank, Super Super Frank, Super Super Frank, Super Frankie Lampard! ?

Wasn't great Saturday thats for sure, but weeks like that happen in this league, Leeds did us 4-1, West Brom laid 4-1 into them and we battered them 4-1. Welcome to the Championship!

Going into the final international break before it starts getting serious 5pts off the top, I can think of worse positions. Let's take Stoke as an example, £44m spent this summer, players calling their fans cavemen and 11pts off the top, in fact they are close to the bottom 3 just 6 points above. 

Like I say, haven't read anything of the match thread yet from 12pm (ish) Saturday, if you've been nailing Lampard and the team, I can understand why a few eyes may have been rolled at you.

Fully entitled to your opinions though and I hope you keep voicing them on the forum, I've had my own fair share of sarcastic laughs and eyes rolled at me, not a single person that goes through life without someone disagreeing with them, as Billy Davies once said, it is what it is.

Of course they have been playing well in lots of games. 

I said I like Lampard even tough IMO he is still naive like when he brings 2 left backs on and plays Bogle over Wisdom all the time. 

The midfield bench was non existent Saturday with the like of Thorne, Butterfield etc not in the match day squad. 

Why didn’t he trust Max Bird to come on for clearly hamstring struggling Holmes after 10 minutes 

Archived