Haters gonna Hate

Comrade 86

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

I find this thread a bit weird as there is little or no dissatisfaction in the ranks.

every fan i have spoken to is supportive of frank, and the current direction of travel. 

every fan i have spoken to recognises that the football has been better to watch.

every fan i have spoken to acknowledges that achieving promotion whilst desirable is not essential.

Fans do not go from one bi-polar extreme to the other in terms of after match reactions and player opinions. 

I'm not sure that the so-called haters actually exist.

I think one did but he's been banished to the Mexican naughty step!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are a work in progress and we will have ups and downs .  Didn’t have a problem with the players effort against Villa, just thought we got a little excited by Holmes and Wilson being successful in midfield against Birmingham and got then they got turned over by a an experienced midfield ( villa).

best not go over the tops when it goes well and don’t get down when it dosnt go so well. 

Just support them and no booing 

I skated over this thread but with still a week to go before we put our shin pads on again I had a look this morning. Interesting topic 

i think it is a little like today’s politics. At the extremes there are those who have agendas that transcend the objective of getting a job done in a reasonable and effective way. They want the job done their way, with their philosophy and sod the consequences. Evidence is created to fit the theory so this player or that manager is always at fault. The concept of compromise, making a deal that works reasonably given the resources available isn’t part of the equation. 

I see something in all our players and simply refuse to believe that any player sets out to rooster up or have bad body language or be lazy or not a team player. The have good days, great days, bad days and nightmares. .. I have my favourites along with the ones I think who have “tendencies” that I wish they would try and control. I could list them all but you’d all be asleep before I’d finished but blaming a single individual for a failure in the vastly complex chaos theory that is a football match is daft .. just as extreme politics is daft 

Archived