Lightweight challenge

bucktwo

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crying out for Johnson to come on today. A draw would have been an excellent result as we were never going to win it except by a free kick. On their day most of Villa's players are better than ours. Today was such a day. We are 3 points off automatics and transfer window is looming. I will settle for top 6 at Xmas. ?????

Strange how bj has disappeared after general consensus was that he was doing well 

definitely needed him to reinforce the midfield v villa 

when bryson got injured we went from 4231 to 433 and we have ended up with two luxury non-performing wingers again with full backs getting no protection. 

We could have subbed the sub yesterday 

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Strange how bj has disappeared after general consensus was that he was doing well 

definitely needed him to reinforce the midfield v villa 

when bryson got injured we went from 4231 to 433 and we have ended up with two luxury non-performing wingers again with full backs getting no protection. 

We could have subbed the sub yesterday 

Yeah but hudz has been performing like a classic rolls Royce until yesterday. I thought McGinn was good yesterday and what we really miss at the minute. A ball winning box to box running midfielder with a good engine. 

But the same side has prospered against other physical sides. Had we taken our chances yesterday in the first half, we might again be singing Frank's praises. It's easy to be wise after the event and in any case, I'd much prefer us to try and continue playing the right way than to try and outmuscle teams. If we're going to try to do that we might as well get Snakey back. It's true though that Bradders will probably be feeling that he's not done anything to deserve being overlooked when the going got tough yesterday. It was a roll of the dice that didn't pay off.

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

But the same side has prospered against other physical sides. Had we taken our chances yesterday in the first half, we might again be singing Frank's praises. It's easy to be wise after the event and in any case, I'd much prefer us to try and continue playing the right way than to try and outmuscle teams. If we're going to try to do that we might as well get Snakey back. It's true though that Bradders will probably be feeling that he's not done anything to deserve being overlooked when the going got tough yesterday. It was a roll of the dice that didn't pay off.

Why is Rowett a snake? Would you not leave your current job if you were offered a better wage? Does that make Mel a snake for what he did to McClaren too?

52 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

Yeah but hudz has been performing like a classic rolls Royce until yesterday. I thought McGinn was good yesterday and what we really miss at the minute. A ball winning box to box running midfielder with a good engine. 

Don't disagree that we are seriously short in centre mid.

but with big tom playing like a big girls blouse, a bit of muscle would not have gone amiss. 

Probably still have lost.

24 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Why is Rowett a snake? Would you not leave your current job if you were offered a better wage? Does that make Mel a snake for what he did to McClaren too?

I'm contracted as was Rowett, so no, I wouldn't. As for why I think he's a snake... Because he claimed he was he for the long term then nicked off as soon as the first opportunity presented itself. In fact, every promise he made was shown to be dog poo by the end of his tenure. The man's a barefaced bullshiTTer who let down all the Derby fans not just those who against their better judgement remained faithful after the cracks began to appear. He's the very definition of a snake whether you care to acknowledge it or not. Anything else?

6 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I'm contracted as was Rowett, so no, I wouldn't. As for why I think he's a snake... Because he claimed he was he for the long term then nicked off as soon as the first opportunity presented itself. In fact, every promise he made was shown to be dog poo by the end of his tenure. The man's a barefaced bullshiTTer who let down all the Derby fans not just those who against their better judgement remained faithful after the cracks began to appear. He's the very definition of a snake whether you care to acknowledge it or not. Anything else?

Does that not make Mel a snake too? He described Paul Clement as the potential to be our sir Alex Ferguson and sacked McClaren in his second spell for not reason. 

Watched Man City v Man Utd today. All I want is to watch the Rams play good football. Whatever comes of it is whatever comes of it. I have had enough of crap football. The goal is entertaining football. I do not want to watch most of the Premier League sides. Man Utd looked like a clueless Champion ship side. City scored a 44 pass goal today. COYR

Archived