v Sheffield Wednesday (A) Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

No Wilson?

Genuinely don’t rate him that much. Yes he’s scored some bangers, but in midfield he doesn’t really offer much. Would rather have Bryson and Mount as one offers continuous hard work and strength whilst the other creates and scores goals 

14 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Genuinely don’t rate him that much. Yes he’s scored some bangers, but in midfield he doesn’t really offer much. Would rather have Bryson and Mount as one offers continuous hard work and strength whilst the other creates and scores goals 

I would play him out wide...

3 hours ago, 86 points said:

Did you express this opinion before the game of just after we'd lost?

I'm not an idiot mate, and unless your an idiot it is pretty ducking clear to see that a midfield of holmes and Wilson with Huddlestone is not going to bring much success against good  and physical championship opposition , as soon as I saw the line up I had my doubts but I hoped we could win by being very clinical with our chances like we have in most games this season.

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Yet one week ago was a very good pairing against a Birmingham side that was on paper more physical.

Easy to be critical in retrospect.

we were poo against Birmingham as well for the first half, but as they don't have as much quality as Villa we weren't punished for our mistakes, even yesterday we could have conceded 5 or 6 in the second half so it really should have been even more embarrassing.

12 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I'm not an idiot mate, and unless your an idiot it is pretty ducking clear to see that a midfield of holmes and Wilson with Huddlestone is not going to bring much success against good  and physical championship opposition , as soon as I saw the line up I had my doubts but I hoped we could win by being very clinical with our chances like we have in most games this season.

So Frank's an idiot then, by your reckoning? I bet he knows the difference between 'you're' and 'your' though? Perhaps you could help him with his tactics and in return he could help you with your spelling.

2 hours ago, 86 points said:

So Frank's an idiot then, by your reckoning? I bet he knows the difference between 'you're' and 'your' though? Perhaps you could help him with his tactics and in return he could help you with your spelling.

I don't give a poo about my spelling on a ducking football forum get a grip, if I have to do a proper piece of writing I have good spelling but when I am just writing what comes to my head casually I'm not too fussed on spelling or grammar. Obviously Frank isn't an idiot, but if I was judging him just going off yesterday I would come to the conclusion that he is tactically inept.

1 minute ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I don't give a poo about my spelling on a ducking football forum mate get a grip, if I have to do a proper piece of writing I have good spelling but when I am just writing what comes to my head casually I'm not to fussed on spelling or grammar.

I rang Frank - he says he picks the team the same way.

My Honest opinion for what it’s worth. 

Some of the football Derby are playing at high tempo is very good. 

Lampard is doing well but I think he’s stubborn regarding the likes of Thorne and Butterfield and Wisdom etc. 

We are in a good position in the league but seem to be picking up injuries at the moment. 

We were poor 2nd half yesterday though .

We move on. 

Just wish certain players weren’t frozen out. 

32 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Lampard is doing well but I think he’s stubborn regarding the likes of Thorne and Butterfield and Wisdom etc. 

We are in a good position in the league but seem to be picking up injuries at the moment. 

We move on. 

And so it begins 

Think we will get back to winning ways against Wednesday, all going enjoy, I will not be going been about 6 times, but think it's a touch expensive, so I am choosing to go to Stoke away, which should be a great atmosphere, feel Wednesday atmosphere is poor, ground falling to bits,and get fed up of Yorkshire folk telling me what great supporters they are, and we pinch all there songs, just hope we win, and start the bounce song again lol.

36 minutes ago, Curtains said:

We move on. 

Do you really think Thorne has shown enough in the u23's to suggest he is fit enough or playing well enough to warrant a place in the first team? I was a massive fan but have come to accept it's not going to happen.......

7 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Do you really think Thorne has shown enough in the u23's to suggest he is fit enough or playing well enough to warrant a place in the first team? I was a massive fan but have come to accept it's not going to happen.......

Yes. 

Minimum on the bench. 

Why did we have 2 left backs on yesterday!

Archived