v Sheffield Wednesday (A) Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made that more difficult than it should have been and I'm not really sure it was a result we particularly deserved. A draw would've been a fair result but I'll take any kind of win at Hillsborough as we don't always have too much success there.

Still right in the mix in what is an incredibly close league this year, one of four teams to be two points outside the top two.

Well that was a proper scrap. I'd say we defended well but we gifted them a couple of sitters that really should have been put away. Top result though. Tomori at right back might be a shout. Bogle has been poor in recent weeks and that's just not good enough from Wisdom. He wasn't the only one off it mind.

I think we'll need something similar on Wednesday night too, that's going to be another scrap. It'd be brilliant to go there and play them off the park though, so stick with the young footballers over the experienced fighters for me! 

The league is so tight there around the top. Norwich are starting to create a bit of a gap between them and everyone else in 1st. We need to keep winning to keep pace and hope that the other teams drop points. Forest and QPR are right behind us as well. Makes for good viewing for the neutrals, not so much for the fans of the teams competing at the top!

Archived