Ethan Ampadu - Joined RB Leipzig

Parsnip

17 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Looked into number of loans and I dont there is an actual limit to the number of loans but can have a max 5 in a matchday 18 as well as a max 4 from 1 club where only 2 of them can be over 23

Ah right, the 5 in the matchday 18 is probably the figure I’m thinking of then. You wouldn’t want more loans than that unless one of them gets injured for the long term as there’s no point having players you can’t put in you matchday 18! With links to both Chelsea and Everton now I would hope the 4 from one club think shouldn’t be too much of a problem- I also doubt we’re looking at over 23s on loan in the main.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cocu has arrived at the exact moment for him. His other staff members jumped at the chance of coming here. The Rosenior appointment was top of the range in my opinion. He has Mel who would need an operation to get the grin off his face. Cocu has arrived post clear out with no financial penalties and no big debt at the club. He has an excellent stadium and fan base. He has a dream academy structure with some excellent players. He has great footballing pedigree and contacts. He is under no pressure to get promotion this season. He is a master at bringing young players through. Ebosele is 16, plays in the U18s and came here because he thought the prospects of breaking into the first team would be better. A team half made up of academy players could just about avoid relegation from this league. What is not to like? He has got a point to prove and has been given time to prove it. Nuno Espiritu Santo has his Portuguese revolution, why not us as the main port of call for dutch talent? We need to go and sign the up and coming dutch players before the top Prem and Spanish clubs get them. It looks good. The future is orange.Come on you Van Der Rams. ?

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Ah right, the 5 in the matchday 18 is probably the figure I’m thinking of then. You wouldn’t want more loans than that unless one of them gets injured for the long term as there’s no point having players you can’t put in you matchday 18! With links to both Chelsea and Everton now I would hope the 4 from one club think shouldn’t be too much of a problem- I also doubt we’re looking at over 23s on loan in the main.

Aston Villa had five loanees who proved to be better than ours. We can compete in this league against those with parachute money by paying good money for our carefully chosen loanees.

15 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Cocu has arrived at the exact moment for him. His other staff members jumped at the chance of coming here. The Rosenior appointment was top of the range in my opinion. He has Mel who would need an operation to get the grin off his face. Cocu has arrived post clear out with no financial penalties and no big debt at the club. He has an excellent stadium and fan base. He has a dream academy structure with some excellent players. He has great footballing pedigree and contacts. He is under no pressure to get promotion this season. He is a master at bringing young players through. Ebosele is 16, plays in the U18s and came here because he thought the prospects of breaking into the first team would be better. A team half made up of academy players could just about avoid relegation from this league. What is not to like? He has got a point to prove and has been given time to prove it. Nuno Espiritu Santo has his Portuguese revolution, why not us as the main port of call for dutch talent? We need to go and sign the up and coming dutch players before the top Prem and Spanish clubs get them. It looks good. The future is orange.Come on you Van Der Rams. ?

This new era feels much more the time for the so called 'Clement' legacy Mel spoke of when he appointed him.

8 minutes ago, deano180 said:

This new era feels much more the time for the so called 'Clement' legacy Mel spoke of when he appointed him.

I totally agree. After watching Cocu's interviews he strikes me as an honourable man who is likely to complete his four years here and maybe even longer. He must still be smarting after his Fenerbace experience. The van der Rams fanbase at Derby need to be patient and make this guy feel like he is at home here. If we do, we will be richly rewarded. We need to settle down to accept a steadily improving situation at Derby County.???

52 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Aston Villa had five loanees who proved to be better than ours. We can compete in this league against those with parachute money by paying good money for our carefully chosen loanees.

Aston Villa spent their money on the very beet players, a level above most of ours, bar the best if our loanees. That’s how they got promoted, and for us to do the same we need to bring in a few players that have that next level of quality. Easiest to find in loanees, and it seems most our money is going there so hopefully we can find some gems.

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

I totally agree. After watching Cocu's interviews he strikes me as an honourable man who is likely to complete his four years here and maybe even longer. He must still be smarting after his Fenerbace experience. The van der Rams fanbase at Derby need to be patient and make this guy feel like he is at home here. If we do, we will be richly rewarded. We need to settle down to accept a steadily improving situation at Derby County.???

Hopefully, Phillip Cocu will bring the stability that our great club so desperately needs.

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 15:04, Nuwtfly said:

Villa have Mings, Konsa, Hause, Chester and now Engels. Can't see them going in for Ampadu unless Smith is planning to do a Tony Pulis and play with four-centre halves...

I think you'll find he's a left winger. 

10 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

What, they don't have a Morrisons let alone a B&Q, clearly states he is their next transfer , never mind , I hear Chelsea have an excellent U15 player 

I just hope he doesn't come crawling to us when he realises he doesn't have a decent patio set.

Archived