Ethan Ampadu - Joined RB Leipzig

Parsnip

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

True, but you can just loan the cash to the club, rather than put the money in as equity, like 20 of the 24 owners shown.

Indeed, the most telling point from that latest chart is that Mel's investment is in the form of equity (shares) rather than debt (loans) meaning that the club OWNS the money rather than OWES the money. Big respect to Mel for doing it that way.

2 hours ago, Edtheram said:

Weve let Pearce leave so we need to get someone in. This is the best season for us to go up, Come on Mel dig deep.

Mel has already dug deep to the equivalent of twenty times the value of every single season ticket sold each year.

12 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Chelsea are making a mistake there imo, hope we have other targets lined up. I’m sure we do, but let’s hope for no injuries in the mean time.

Is it a mistake? With Cahill off to Fulham, Ampadu is first reserve and Sari was on the radio this morning talking about him, so I can well understand why they want him to stay. He's obviously in their first team plans so it's probably better to stay and get involved with that than come to us, even though he may not get as much game time this season. 

3 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Is it a mistake? With Cahill off to Fulham, Ampadu is first reserve and Sari was on the radio this morning talking about him, so I can well understand why they want him to stay. He's obviously in their first team plans so it's probably better to stay and get involved with that than come to us, even though he may not get as much game time this season. 

Seems to be 4th choice CB behind Rudiger, David Luiz and Christensen

4 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

They’ve got luiz, rudiger and Christiansen so I can’t see when he’s going to play. May be sat on the bench but surely it’s better to let him get some games, be like us bringing Thomas back just to occasionally play 10 mins.

Did Ampadu play in midfield for Chelsea in the FA Cup? 

According to various reports today, Chelsea are looking to wrap up deals to sign 2 midfielders to allow Fabregas to join Monaco, so surely this will limit Ampadu’s chances of first team football even further?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived