Players Arriving On Match Day

Igor

Morning all

Quick random question - Any idea what time players get to the ground on home games?

It's my lads birthday at the weekend and he wants to get some autographs or one of them there selfies apparently. ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Igor said:

Morning all

Quick random question - Any idea what time players get to the ground on home games?

It's my lads birthday at the weekend and he wants to get some autographs or one of them there selfies apparently. ?

Took my boys down last Saturday and I got there around 12.25. All the players were already inside.

So I just had the 2 1/2 half hours to fill in with a disappointed 12, 8 and 7 year old.

If I go again I'll be there for 12 latest to make sure

27 minutes ago, Igor said:

Ah OK - thanks for the heads up. I can see my afternoon being pretty miserable if that happens. ?

He's already convinced he's getting a selfie with Frankie. ?

Yes the players get there extra early these days; they used to arrive between 12:10 and 13:00 pre-FL but now are there well before mid-day. Your fall-back position is post-match: FL gives post-match thoughts to Radio Derby near the technical area around 17:30-17:45 and FL often gives selfies to youngsters who have stayed behind then. He never refuses - you just have to catch him. 

Archived