Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RamNut

Suzy lamplugh

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Laying your own patio is harder than it looks (is it @Norman that does patios or did I imagine that?)

Imagine the chances of being a murderer and being good at laying patios?

I wonder if any murderers actually trained as slab layers specifically in order to cover up their victims?

Perhaps those who lay patios are more naturally inclined to murder?

'I've got a new patio to lay. It would be a shame to waste it.' 

That sort of thing.

Edited by AndyinLiverpool

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

It's much more blunt than that - no politics/sex/religion. Full Stop.

It isn't clear at all, there's no boundaried definition of what is or isn't deemed 'political', so it all becomes very arbitrary. 

There are discussions in the football section about McClean, and the financial implications of the Super League, which have been allowed, for example, but a discussion on how to help the homeless isn't. 

You just have to say what you think, until it disappears, and then you realise you've been wasting your time. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

what could they be doing instead?

Protecting the royal family?

The satire was directed at your notion of who it is that gets offended, but never mind; it's off limits anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lambchop said:

It isn't clear at all, there's no boundaried definition of what is or isn't deemed 'political', so it all becomes very arbitrary. 

There are discussions in the football section about McClean, and the financial implications of the Super League, which have been allowed, for example, but a discussion on how to help the homeless isn't. 

You just have to say what you think, until it disappears, and then you realise you've been wasting your time. 

The homeless topic has been cleaned up and reopened.

This is a football forum so football politics for example safe standing, alcohol in the stands, Super League we are fine with being discussed.

Party politics with Tories that, Labour this, May, Corbyn, Trump, Brexit, austerity, government spending, cuts etc. we ask not to be discussed publicly on the forum and kept to private group chats which you can moderate yourselves.

If at any point you are unsure contact a moderator, we don’t bite, always one about and we have a Whatsapp group chat so won’t take long to get an answer. Posts like this can easily be missed. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Laying your own patio is harder than it looks (is it @Norman that does patios or did I imagine that?)

Imagine the chances of being a murderer and being good at laying patios?

I wonder if any murderers actually trained as slab layers specifically in order to cover up their victims?

Yes, extensions, driveways and patios.

All of which need hardcore or have footings, so just pm if you need someone burying.

Cash in hand.

Share this post


Link to post

Back on topic

i think the police have no option but to undertake a thorough search of the garden of the house in sutton coldfield. 

Imagine if a future owner wanted to build an extension etc and dug up the remains of suzy lamplugh. The police would be hammered for not having investigated. And rightly so.

personally i doubt whether they will find anything, but they are just doing now what they should have done 30 years ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lambchop said:

It isn't clear at all, there's no boundaried definition of what is or isn't deemed 'political', so it all becomes very arbitrary. 

There are discussions in the football section about McClean, and the financial implications of the Super League, which have been allowed, for example, but a discussion on how to help the homeless isn't. 

You just have to say what you think, until it disappears, and then you realise you've been wasting your time. 

You are ridiculously argumentative. I think I might be starting to develop a crush😍

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Perhaps those who lay patios are more naturally inclined to murder?

'I've got a new patio to lay. It would be a shame to waste it.' 

That sort of thing.

I've laid a few slabs in my time. Does this make me a potential mass murderer?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

You are ridiculously argumentative. I think I might be starting to develop a crush😍

It stems from an autistic grade attention to detail and an overlong training in philosophy; I make no apologies. 

I'm very personable and easy going irl. 😬

Share this post


Link to post

I thought naively that the chief constable was responsible for setting the resource allocation priorities for their forces.

but I heard the met chief being quoted as wanting her force “to do more” to combat knife crime in London.

so I don’t know whether she was being political or conducting her own performance review in public.....🤔

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, 1of4 said:

I've laid a few slabs in my time. Does this make me a potential mass murderer?

How many people do you need to kill before you graduate from a murderer to a mass murderer?

Asking for a friend

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.