Suzy lamplugh

RamNut

Back on topic

i think the police have no option but to undertake a thorough search of the garden of the house in sutton coldfield. 

Imagine if a future owner wanted to build an extension etc and dug up the remains of suzy lamplugh. The police would be hammered for not having investigated. And rightly so.

personally i doubt whether they will find anything, but they are just doing now what they should have done 30 years ago.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lambchop said:

It isn't clear at all, there's no boundaried definition of what is or isn't deemed 'political', so it all becomes very arbitrary. 

There are discussions in the football section about McClean, and the financial implications of the Super League, which have been allowed, for example, but a discussion on how to help the homeless isn't. 

You just have to say what you think, until it disappears, and then you realise you've been wasting your time. 

You are ridiculously argumentative. I think I might be starting to develop a crush?

10 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Perhaps those who lay patios are more naturally inclined to murder?

'I've got a new patio to lay. It would be a shame to waste it.' 

That sort of thing.

I've laid a few slabs in my time. Does this make me a potential mass murderer?

7 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

You are ridiculously argumentative. I think I might be starting to develop a crush?

It stems from an autistic grade attention to detail and an overlong training in philosophy; I make no apologies. 

I'm very personable and easy going irl. ?

I thought naively that the chief constable was responsible for setting the resource allocation priorities for their forces.

but I heard the met chief being quoted as wanting her force “to do more” to combat knife crime in London.

so I don’t know whether she was being political or conducting her own performance review in public.....?

Archived