Thierry Henry the Manager

David

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Club Brugge game tonight was the first they'd won in about 13 attempts or something.

Brugge aren't exactly littered with household names either. I do recognise Jelle Vossen though, he lasted about three weeks at Burnley before being sold.

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

The Club Brugge game tonight was the first they'd won in about 13 attempts or something.

Brugge aren't exactly littered with household names either. I do recognise Jelle Vossen though, he lasted about three weeks at Burnley before being sold.

I could and should just google but bloody hell.... they beat Brugge? they were 0-3 down last time I looked.

If they've won it that could be a huge turning point.

Personally I like him but don't think he'll make a top manager, even though he'll definitely get opportunities others wouldn't.

Aha - gotcha, it's the first game Brugge have won in 13.

1 minute ago, ronnieronalde said:

I could and should just google but bloody hell.... they beat Brugge? they were 0-3 down last time I looked.

Personally I like him but don't think he'll make a top manager, even though he'll definitely get opportunities others wouldn't

I mean the first win for Brugge! In 13 attempts in the Champions League that is, I wasn't clear on that.

Monaco ended up losing 4-0.

1 minute ago, ronnieronalde said:

Personally I like him but don't think he'll make a top manager, even though he'll definitely get opportunities others wouldn't

I think he meant it was club Bruges first win in 13. Monaco definitely didn’t win that game. 

Really wish he went to villa now. 

I feel bad for Thierry now starting this, who knows, might turn it around. Monaco haven’t won a game since the opening day of the season so things were not exactly rosey.

No new manager honeymoon period bounce, nothing. They have sold their best players recently, but still spent £100m+ in the summer themselves

Archived