Christmas Present

swanny

I never know what to ask for when the family ask me. But i did wonder about something Derby related. Does anybody have any ideas about good Derby county posters/pictures art/ that is available to buy? I've seen some on ebay but they don't really float my boat that much

paul

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, swanny said:

I never know what to ask for when the family ask me. But i did wonder about something Derby related. Does anybody have any ideas about good Derby county posters/pictures art/ that is available to buy? I've seen some on ebay but they don't really float my boat that much

paul

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=all+i+want+for+christmas+is+me+two+front+teeth&view=detail&mid=950EFBCD4BAE699DD899950EFBCD4BAE699DD899&FORM=VIRE

3 hours ago, swanny said:

paul

Hi Paul - Maybe ask them to get something like this printed and framed? It's a cracking shot taken at the Derby - Manure game as our Jack wheels away to celebrate with the travelling Derby faithful. Something of a defining moment in the evolution of the team under Franks and Jody as it's the point most of us fully grasped just how far we'd come. Captures the essence of it all rather well and that kit's pretty jazzy too! 

Derrby beat Manure.jpeg

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Jesus on a pogo stick, she's absolutely murdered that ? Managing to sing an entire song without a single note in key takes a special kind of talent ?

16 hours ago, swanny said:

paul

I’ve been sent these to test out for the Ramtique guys, they are excellent, very high quality prints on thick photographic paper and fit perfectly into a 18”x 12” photo frame, £10 +£pp. they look great on the wall and are a brilliant large size.

let me know if anyone is interested and I will pass it on.

its part of a new range coming out to celebrate 50 years since the fun really started at the Baseball Ground.

C6F24381-CDBB-44BD-BA3F-76F4F4D955F3.jpeg

loweman, thats exactly the sort of thing i was looking for. will have a chat with the gaffer about those. the shop is as others have said tat. ive popped in so many times (whilst busy at work) and come out with nothing, because there is nothing i really want to spend my money on. 

Archived