Forest at home moved to the Monday

RiddingsRam

Forest game moved to Monday 17th December   

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Eating any kind of Eastern European will do that to you

Lithuanian girlfriend is now my ex Lithuanian girlfriend due to that very reason. Mind you I’m now dating a lass from Stoke, well Burslem so am I off the hook with that? 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, costablancaram said:

Marvellous.  I have flights booked to cover the Saturday game,I shall now be a guest of Ryanair on my way back to Spain while the game is on.Pi55ed off doesn't really say it.Hows that for a first post,it only took an earthquake.

Sky on the go? Mobile app? 

45 minutes ago, angieram said:

Similar story from a guy who serves in the Armed Forces in Belgium on Radio Derby this morning. Booked flights from Friday to Sunday evening to take in any changes; didn't ever think it would be a Monday night. He's lost his plane fare too but is coming over anyway to see family.

Seems unfair when people have gone to the effort to come to the game live.

I'm in the same boat. Booked flights Friday morning to Sunday night to come back for the game and account for any changes. £180 for me to change the dates now ?

Where is the poll option for.. ''Yeah I am still coming but those tossers at Sky have really mucked me up over this. However I will change everything, cancel meetings, use up holiday and generally be pisssed off'. I want to see that as an option.

Just a side note.. Just purchased my tickets for the game and I have had to pay £5.00 towards Derby ladies.. Might be me but I did not see an option to refuse this.. I'm actually quite happy to give them a fiver but people should have the choice. Like I said, might have just missed the opt out box. 

6 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Anyone been able to buy tkts online yet? Supposed to be from 10 but I can't get it to work although I am logged in and can buy other tkts.....

Keeps telling me to login still!

Log out and then log back in.. Had the same problem.

43 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Anyone been able to buy tkts online yet? Supposed to be from 10 but I can't get it to work although I am logged in and can buy other tkts.....

Are you a home member? Only for home memberships today I believe. 

27 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Are you a home member? Only for home memberships today I believe. 

The person i was sorting it for is, thought it'd be easier for me to do it for them as they aren't allowed ph at work! Me though, I'm just a ST holder which in this case means I'm just an ordinary Joe, which for extra tkts is fair enough or else why buy a home membership. I'll tell them to go to grd to sort it when they get out of work, not sure it'll be a well out, just they wanted to get a seat near to South stand.

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Where is the poll option for.. ''Yeah I am still coming but those tossers at Sky have really mucked me up over this. However I will change everything, cancel meetings, use up holiday and generally be pisssed off'. I want to see that as an option.

Just a side note.. Just purchased my tickets for the game and I have had to pay £5.00 towards Derby ladies.. Might be me but I did not see an option to refuse this.. I'm actually quite happy to give them a fiver but people should have the choice. Like I said, might have just missed the opt out box. 

I would have voted for your poll option too!

The Derby Ladies donation is optional and you must have inadvertently clicked on the "ADD" box. I have avoided it so far but now you are making me feel like a cheapskate!

Mine is the alternative option. "I am still coming but as we'd agreed to come up that weekend to see the Mrs family for the 'Santa run', now have to come up again on the Monday, spend another £50 on fuel, get a hotel rather than drive home and be late to work on the Tuesday'.  I can't believe that got missed off the poll. 

3 hours ago, SKRam said:

Lithuanian girlfriend is now my ex Lithuanian girlfriend due to that very reason. Mind you I’m now dating a lass from Stoke, well Burslem so am I off the hook with that? 

You ate your East European girlfriend (you'll have to see original post)? I think we ought to warn the girl from Burslem!!

4 minutes ago, KCG said:

You ate your East European girlfriend (you'll have to see original post)? I think we ought to warn the girl from Burslem!!

"...ex Lithuanian girlfriend...".    "...late Lithuanian girlfriend...".

Yep... pretty much the same thing!!  Ha, Ha!

2 hours ago, Rich84 said:

If you are a ST holder (and not a home member)  then home embers have priority over ST holders for buying home tickets, which is why you can't buy any , I believe.

5 hours ago, costablancaram said:

Marvellous.  I have flights booked to cover the Saturday game,I shall now be a guest of Ryanair on my way back to Spain while the game is on.Pi55ed off doesn't really say it.Hows that for a first post,it only took an earthquake.

You may have commitments back home in Spain but if not cant you reschedule your return flight?

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You may have commitments back home in Spain but if not cant you reschedule your return flight?

I have to consider the folks in the UK that make my trips possible,ie transport and accommodation,I put them about a bit to get to the Brum game,that and another hundred to reschedule.

Archived