Forest at home moved to the Monday

RiddingsRam

Forest game moved to Monday 17th December   

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got any more news on this?

Was planning on getting 2 extra tkts and last week it said on sale today, but this morning it had tbc for tkt sale dates presumably while the match date was confirmed, but this has now just changed to Friday and still says 1 o'clock on 15th for the game! Confused!

2 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Anyone got any more news on this?

Was planning on getting 2 extra tkts and last week it said on sale today, but this morning it had tbc for tkt sale dates presumably while the match date was confirmed, but this has now just changed to Friday and still says 1 o'clock on 15th for the game! Confused!

Nothing has been confirmed by the club yet. The site says that tickets sales go on sale to home members on the 9th November 10am. 

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Feck off ya Murdoch *****. In the words of the Leeds fans, Sky TV, it’s ducking poo.  Why can’t they leave these games alone like they used to years ago.

Don’t give us your mock outrage buddy.  The amount of European Football you must watch on telly to make you our resident Europa expert doesn’t bear thinking about.  I could be wrong though. Perhaps you do sometimes leave your bedroom to visit the Bernabeu or San Siro.

That's the point, they were due on sale today but first thing this morning when I went to buy them it had been changed to tbc...... and since updated to Friday but with original date for the game, why not leave it as tbc until game date confirmed?

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Don’t give us your mock outrage buddy.  The amount of European Football you must watch on telly to make you our resident Europa expert doesn’t bear thinking about.  I could be wrong though. Perhaps you do sometimes leave your bedroom to visit the Bernabeu or San Siro.

Murdoch doesn’t own champions league rights anymore though thankfully the greedy ore.

10 hours ago, Gritters said:

The trouble and strife will be happy she was moaning that there wasn’t one free Saturday in December for me to take He Christmas shopping. 

Not so good for me mind.

Hold on Gritters. The under 23s might be at home. There's hope yet

I'll still be going, but instead of a nice leisurely breakfast and a few pints pre match, it'll be finish a day's work, surrounded by red dogs, then rush through traffic to get home, quick change then battle evening rush hour just to get to Derby, where I'll be met with more traffic queuing to park.

A sober Forest match breaks my ?.

56 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'll still be going, but instead of a nice leisurely breakfast and a few pints pre match, it'll be finish a day's work, surrounded by red dogs, then rush through traffic to get home, quick change then battle evening rush hour just to get to Derby, where I'll be met with more traffic queuing to park.

A sober Forest match breaks my ?.

Although my matchday usually doesn't involve drinking (at least not until after the game) I agree that the match will be much less of an 'occasion' now it's on a Monday night.

The whole matchday routine and build up will be spoilt as many of us will have to rush around to get there after the day's commitments. 

Voted that it doesn't bother me when the game was scheduled to be played but I know someone who wil not be happy with the change of date. They won't even be able to watch it on TV. One very unhappy and disappointed season ticket holder.

I know one of the conditions we accept when we purchase our season ticket, is that match dates can be altered. It's annoying for fan when it happens but even more so for season ticket holders. They have already paid to attended the game so lose out twice, one financial and secondly missing the biggest game of the season.

Archived