Forest at home moved to the Monday

RiddingsRam

Forest game moved to Monday 17th December   

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 minutes ago, BullockRams said:

Friend of a friend works for the FA... it seems the Police are to do with the date change. Probably will be on Sky now anyway

That seems strange as it had already been arranged for 13.00 to avoid too many drunks turning up at the ground - you'd think a move to Monday evening would make it far harder to police.....

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

That seems strange as it had already been arranged for 13.00 to avoid too many drunks turning up at the ground - you'd think a move to Monday evening would make it far harder to police.....

Don't even try to understand it. They moved the Sheff Utd game to 17:30 on a Saturday. I've never seen so many police in town on a Saturday afternoon. It was heaving with drunk lads in red and white stripes. I suspect that when the police insist on moving games it's not really to do with anything other than whether they fancy the overtime or not that week

I work 12 hour shifts at the Royal. Ive already managed to get the weekend off for the biggest match of the season and they move it again...if its true im not going to be pleased , as im at work on the monday , it just aint worth having a season ticket anymore thanks to sky.

4 hours ago, BullockRams said:

Friend of a friend works for the FA... it seems the Police are to do with the date change. Probably will be on Sky now anyway

Surely wont be the police,  they arent interested in safety..they said so when the game against Cardiff got called off. 

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 17:15, RiddingsRam said:

Heard a few whispers that it's being moved to the Monday night ! Anyone heard anything ? 

In the words of Jesus in the Big Lebowski- forget this bush league psych out poo.  we were gonna ( fill in the blank) on Saturday, now we do it Monday night instead.

34 minutes ago, Gritters said:

The trouble and strife will be happy she was moaning that there wasn’t one free Saturday in December for me to take He Christmas shopping. 

Not so good for me mind.

Unfortunately for Mrs Gritters it is now illegal for husbands or partners to go Xmas shopping with them at any time punishable by death.

Sorry to spoil it for you.

She will have to go on her own,sorry to spoil what would be a great,enjoyable and stress free day.

I assume the Xmas fixtures are all going to be on tv too. Shef Utd, Norwich, Boro will all probably be changed. Hopefully they will remain on Bank Holidays and Saturday rather than move to days like New Years eve.

The next league match is Leeds too, so guess that will be on TV as well.

Pretty crazy that our first 4 games in 2nd half of fixtures are against the current top 4.

It's just part of the game now and we have to accept it. Yes it's not ideal but if you are booking holidays close to games like this then you have got to keep in mind that the game could be moved a couple of days forwards or backwards at least? 

Archived