AmericanRam

Derby County v Aston Villa Match Thread

Things don’t get any easier in this division, villa up next and a villa that are just starting to find their way. 

We need lots of energy today and run at their central defenders who have been nervous at the back, no don’t Villa will say the same about us. 

I think this will be tight but the boys in white will prevail COYRs 

Just now, Parsnip said:

God is that the Premiership?? Looks like League 1!

I honestly think at times I prefer being in this league...... hmmmm erm oh well erm, no that was a blatant fib, I apologise in advance of any trepidation playing Man City and Liverpool home or away. Well with Sir Jack on board, you know what, let’s rock this division and rock the prem. Blimey I’ve not even started drinking yet 🍺😬

Just now, Parsnip said:

This is what canned lager is for.

I usually save the tinnies for away games, might need to start introducing them for the train to home games as well.

Always a big game for me this one,growing up a young ram my dad & grandad were villa fans...after nearly 30 years I think I’ve converted my dad now, as he only really follows Derby nowadays, showing no more than a passing interest in villa. Still a game I really want us to win...though we never seem to.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.