Derby County v Aston Villa Match Thread

AmericanRam

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

More chance of me making the starting 11

He has been the pick of the seniors in the U23s, but didn’t play Wednesday. There’s no Bryson, Mount, Ledley or Evans. Waghorn also out now too. Look at last Saturday’s squad - who comes in? Surely not Wisdom or Pearce as too many defenders. Bird and Sibley both played midweek.

I’m not advocating it, far from it - just think it’s a possibility. 

6 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

So if I go on line each block has x amount withheld for no particular reason?

Take a mental note of how many spare seats in each block there are online. Go to the game tomorrow and you’ll see some blocks (north, west stand closest to the north, and lower south west) are a lot emptier than they currently seem online. 

37 minutes ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

He has been the pick of the seniors in the U23s, but didn’t play Wednesday. There’s no Bryson, Mount, Ledley or Evans. Waghorn also out now too. Look at last Saturday’s squad - who comes in? Surely not Wisdom or Pearce as too many defenders. Bird and Sibley both played midweek.

I’m not advocating it, far from it - just think it’s a possibility. 

I will be disappointed if he ain't on the bench. What I've seen he's been excellent for u23 and now we miss so many midfielders... no brainer for me.

48 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Tough game tomorrow I reckon. 

I agree it will be tough and with Mount and Waghorn out that nice balance we’ve found in the front 5 is now disrupted. I have no probs Holmes for Mount, he deserves it, but I hope Bennett doesn’t start. He’s been loads better as an impact sub. I have a feeling he will start thou. 

2 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

I agree it will be tough and with Mount and Waghorn out that nice balance we’ve found in the front 5 is now disrupted. I have no probs Holmes for Mount, he deserves it, but I hope Bennett doesn’t start. He’s been loads better as an impact sub. I have a feeling he will start thou. 

I'd quite like see what a confident Bennett with a goal inside him can do!

Probably not at the expense of Waghorn, but if he's not fit I don't see why not?

19 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Surely the ticket office system is computerized Angie? In other words as they are issued they show as sold on line?

I realised that after I posted. Because you can choose where you sit for home matches, whether online or in ticket office. Doh! 

43 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

Will Tomori come back in !

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Take a mental note of how many spare seats in each block there are online. Go to the game tomorrow and you’ll see some blocks (north, west stand closest to the north, and lower south west) are a lot emptier than they currently seem online. 

I've printed out all blocks with empty seats highlighted. I'll hand out copies at midday next to Clough & Taylor.

Archived