Derby County v Aston Villa Match Thread

AmericanRam

Hi all looking for some help. Travelling up from Suffolk this weekend - going to get 2 tickets for the game. Don’t know of any season ticket holders though (I had one myself until this season as I’ve had to move for work). Just wondered if any season ticket holder would be able willing to give me their fan ID or whatever it is to get the £20 tickets?

Cheers in advance!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/11/2018 at 09:19, WharfedaleRam said:

Something wrong there! Got 3 adult and 2 under 12 tickets for £78 in east stand upper.

Strange, is that some kind of family deal? Even so I really think that football needs to address the cost of actually attending a match in this age of technological marvalities.

3 hours ago, David said:

Check your junk/spam box, might have ended up in there if you have signed up for the emails. I've had 2 now, one yesterday and one on the 9th October

Screenshot 2018-11-08 at 09.35.38.png

Screenshot 2018-11-08 at 09.35.53.png

Yes, I have email communication allowed, and nothing. The only emails I get are for the club shop.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

My understanding is that the email was sent out to ST holders, so they can bring a friend along with them.

Rather than a non-ST holder hunting around for a ST holder friend.

I'm a non-season ticket holder and i got the emails too. 

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

My understanding is that the email was sent out to ST holders, so they can bring a friend along with them.

Rather than a non-ST holder hunting around for a ST holder friend.

I have had a season ticket since 1984 and nothing sent to me.

10 hours ago, angieram said:

Well, I have had an email about it, it's been on their website several times and is on Twitter regularly. I honestly don't know what more they can do.

We've also been talking about it on here for several weeks. 

"You can lead a horse to water....."

me too. "You can lead a horse to water...but a pencil must be lead"; Stan Laurel, 1952. 

Another non season ticket holder here who's known about the ticket offer for weeks through this forum, club emails, the club app and twitter.

Ramage is saying we need Tomori's pace at the back and we should try a pairing of Tomori and Davies. https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ramage-lampard-keogh-tomori-Derby-2193477

Really tough selection for this one, with Holmes having played so well. Is Waghorn fit? Is Mount fit? Is Bryson fit? Who starts out of Fozzy and Malone? Is Davies fit after his injury scare against Brum?

I am intrigued as to how we would play with three at the back, perhaps lining up as

Carson

Keogh     Davies     Tomori

Bogle                                            Malone

Huddlestone

Wilson     Mount     Lawrence

Marriott

but i think we're more likely to see:

Carson

Bogle          Keogh         Davies        Forsyth

Huddlestone

Wilson          Mount

Holmes        Marriott        Lawrence

Subs: Roos Tomori Malone Johnson Bennett Josefzoon Nugent

Difficult for Villa to anticipate our lineup, which has to be a good thing.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Another non season ticket holder here who's known about the ticket offer for weeks through this forum, club emails, the club app and twitter.

Ramage is saying we need Tomori's pace at the back and we should try a pairing of Tomori and Davies. https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ramage-lampard-keogh-tomori-Derby-2193477

Really tough selection for this one, with Holmes having played so well. Is Waghorn fit? Is Mount fit? Is Bryson fit? Who starts out of Fozzy and Malone? Is Davies fit after his injury scare against Brum?

I am intrigued as to how we would play with three at the back, perhaps lining up as

Carson

Keogh     Davies     Tomori

Bogle                                            Malone

Huddlestone

Wilson     Mount     Lawrence

Marriott

but i think we're more likely to see:

Carson

Bogle          Keogh         Davies        Forsyth

Huddlestone

Wilson          Mount

Holmes        Marriott        Lawrence

Subs: Roos Tomori Malone Johnson Bennett Josefzoon Nugent

Difficult for Villa to anticipate our lineup, which has to be a good thing.

If if ain’t broke, don’t fix it, Mr@Carl Sagan Sir! 

Archived