Derby County v Aston Villa Match Thread

AmericanRam

Things don’t get any easier in this division, villa up next and a villa that are just starting to find their way. 

We need lots of energy today and run at their central defenders who have been nervous at the back, no don’t Villa will say the same about us. 

I think this will be tight but the boys in white will prevail COYRs 

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Parsnip said:

God is that the Premiership?? Looks like League 1!

I honestly think at times I prefer being in this league...... hmmmm erm oh well erm, no that was a blatant fib, I apologise in advance of any trepidation playing Man City and Liverpool home or away. Well with Sir Jack on board, you know what, let’s rock this division and rock the prem. Blimey I’ve not even started drinking yet ??

11 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Currently waiting at Stoke train station with a load of Stokies on their way to the City Ground. What a poo situation.

That's nothing, try catching the train at Nottingham for the Forest match.

I'd rather walk than do that again.

Always a big game for me this one,growing up a young ram my dad & grandad were villa fans...after nearly 30 years I think I’ve converted my dad now, as he only really follows Derby nowadays, showing no more than a passing interest in villa. Still a game I really want us to win...though we never seem to.

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Pretty much anyone who plays looks good these days. Probably because we have a manager who motivates the players and gets them playing a system that suits them and is enjoyable to play in. If Butters does play anytime soon, I would be unsurprised if he looked good.

Tbf my sarcy comment aside, i do agree that he could be good under this manager. 

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Currently waiting at Stoke train station with a load of Stokies on their way to the City Ground. What a poo situation.

Be Strong brother, be strong. Just keep an eye out for anyone in snake skin trainers. 

4 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Yes , i had an exchange with KP from the ticket office on twitter earlier this season. I had counted all the remaining seats for a game and  saw the ticket office post “27-28K” expected, i commented that there were less than X remaining and that is when KP made the statement that the club do not show all available tickets on the on line booking site. Completely bizarre.

Did you ask why they had this policy?

Archived