I bloody love Frank.

ollycutts1982

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

I like Frank, think he got it wrong on Saturday though, the midfield was crying out for Johnson when he brought Malone on.

Probably the general consensus at the time, and with hindsight probably proved correct, but I imagine that the idea was to help impose our game on Villa, rather than simply combat them.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Not sure if this has been posted before. Didnt think it needed a new thread, but i saw this video before and thought it was brilliant. Harry definitely knew what he was talking about !!! Love this 

Appears that Harry was a much better judge of players than Frank back then!

14 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Not sure if this has been posted before. Didnt think it needed a new thread, but i saw this video before and thought it was brilliant. Harry definitely knew what he was talking about !!! Love this 

Harry absolutely spot on with his analysis. Canham or Lampard, not a hard call. Love the conviction of th know-nothing fan though. The 'I go to some reserve games y'know' line's a classic. Anyway, fast forward a couple of decades with Canham finishing up in non-league, here's Frank talking about the best player he ever played with. Chuckle alert!  

On 03/11/2018 at 22:30, i-Ram said:

Some of you may be falling too deep. One day he surely is going to break your heart.

p.s. I like him loads.

I love him too.

I don't want to hex it, but I think he'll take us up and we'll terrorise the Prem for a few seasons under him.

But then he'll leave us to go somewhere bigger (sob)

This old tune will then be spot on (listen to the lyrics)

Just watched his interview on Rams tv and I find it so refreshing to listen to a coach tell it as it is. He says of course you look at the forward schedule not the usual we take it game by game crap. Like his honesty SW been playing ordinary,our job to keep the pressure on them. The talk of a coach that leads from the front.

On 21/11/2018 at 19:10, 86 points said:

Harry absolutely spot on with his analysis. Canham or Lampard, not a hard call. Love the conviction of th know-nothing fan though. The 'I go to some reserve games y'know' line's a classic. Anyway, fast forward a couple of decades with Canham finishing up in non-league, here's Frank talking about the best player he ever played with. Chuckle alert!  

I did a bit of googling.

I can't be sure 100% but there's rumours going round that know it all fan's name was Uncle Cockerney Vegas ???

Archived