I bloody love Frank.

ollycutts1982

Maybe a bit over the top but I just think it’s great to have him here. I love listening to him in interviews, the way he speaks about the club, the fans, performances and his players.

There’s no doubting his intelligence but by the way he has handled certain players, Marriott for example you would be mistaken to think he is a far more experienced manager, though I do suppose working under the managers he has it’s bound to rub off. 

The last run of games we have had and the slight change in style is also impressive. Playing Wilson more centrally has made us a lot more attacking minded. Sure we will concede goals but we will also score plenty. It’s great to watch. Huddlestone must love having all these energetic players making runs for him so he can just play like a quarterback pinging precision passes at will. 

As I say might be slightly over the top but what a time to be a Ram.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's like your first relationship as a kid... you know it probably isn't going to last but can't help but feel all giddy inside. He will leave I have no doubt about that but I also know he will have taken us on one hell of a ride and left us better than when he got here 

Just watched highlights of Stoke v Boro and Rowett's match analysis. Slight overlap only.

Frank's personality and intelligence are there for all to enjoy. The players and our fans are receiving a footballing education second to none. He is streets ahead of our combined wisdom in my opition. I can see what he is doing but it beggars belief how he is doing it so quickly. The improvement in all the Players is mercurial. The fan base is integral to his success.

DCFC is a very happy family club again. 

I love dusty springfield almost as much as i love frank.? 

Stopped off at henley on thames the other day, to take a peek at her headstone which is right next to the church on the high street. 

Frank's got me buying celebratory bottles of Glayva from the bus station shop, then drinking from the bottle while waiting for the bus.

Gary had me wanting turps and razor blades, neither of which they sell, which didn't help the mood!

Got my eye on a Chase raspberry vodka post Villa.

39 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Frank's got me buying celebratory bottles of Glayva from the bus station shop, then drinking from the bottle while waiting for the bus.

Gary had me wanting turps and razor blades, neither of which they sell, which didn't help the mood!

Got my eye on a Chase raspberry vodka post Villa.

Get some Dark Fruits down ya!

4 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Get some Dark Fruits down ya!

I bought a fruity cider from a girl who was pulling a trolley behind her at half time.

£4.20 a bottle, so I handed her a tenner, she then got her phone out and started messing about with it.

When I asked her what she was doing, she said she was opening up the calculator to work out the change!

I told her £5.80, and she said thanks, maths has never been my strong point!

Wish I'd have said £7.80 now, seeing as she took my word for it!

On 03/11/2018 at 22:57, Gritters said:

We need 2 points per game or more.

Not necessarily. I know it's stating the obvious but we just need more points per game average at the end of the season than enough other teams to either a) get automatic promotion or b) reach the play-offs. No one in the league currently has an average of 2 points per game.

On 04/11/2018 at 09:22, ollycutts1982 said:

Maybe a bit over the top but I just think it’s great to have him here. I love listening to him in interviews, the way he speaks about the club, the fans, performances and his players.

There’s no doubting his intelligence but by the way he has handled certain players, Marriott for example you would be mistaken to think he is a far more experienced manager, though I do suppose working under the managers he has it’s bound to rub off. 

The last run of games we have had and the slight change in style is also impressive. Playing Wilson more centrally has made us a lot more attacking minded. Sure we will concede goals but we will also score plenty. It’s great to watch. Huddlestone must love having all these energetic players making runs for him so he can just play like a quarterback pinging precision passes at will. 

As I say might be slightly over the top but what a time to be a Ram.  

If it’s over the top at all, it’s only slightly so as you say.

I’ve progressed from concerned-but-hopeful about Frank’s appointment to a veritable man crush tbh. Given we still have an oversized squad, the cohesion in the side is incredible to watch. No sign of the selfishness and dropped heads of recent seasons. As for the confidence of the side...wow!

Before the match Frank was talking about the previous international break and losing the game going into it, and how bad that was for the overall vibe.

In his post-match interview, Frank was clearly really really p*****d off. He was talking about how he'd hated everyone talking the performances up, because he knows full well how tough the Championship is and that it will keep biting you if you're not on your game. I love Frank because he hates losing and takes it so personnally.

And this gives me confidence that we will come back from the international break with a really steely resolve not to let this happen again.

54 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

He feels it keenly. Was probably as surprised by how events turned out as some of us.

Multiple whammys. Franks now got a bunch of issues to work on in the international break. Some,  like Tom lawrence he probably thought he had sorted.

Tom Lawrence blows hot and poo there are many others who didn’t play well yesterday. Where is that other CDM? Evans I think his name is.

Archived