Lee Camp

Poynton ram

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

He is, or at least was, a bit of a bell off the pitch. Anybody who says "Do you know who I am" is a bell. 

Not that I hate him. Just I do like to see him beaten with the nearest post. Sorry, I mean beaten at the near post. 

I beg to differ..

image.thumb.png.8333e833c5f85f6f779795143c317207.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Anon said:

Football fans are such precious creatures at times. Don't get me wrong, I think stuff like the daddy's boy chant is very amusing and I love getting one over on Campy, but I suggest anyone who genuinely harbors any ill will towards him seek professional help.

"How dare he kiss the Forest badge? Yes, I've just spent the last 90 minutes singing about him having an incestuous relationship with his father due to him having the temerity to play for another club after being released by Derby, but now I'm offended by his total lack of respect for me."

Snowflakes.

As Uncle Harry would say... 'top top post'..

Wish I had said what you said. Couldn't agree more. He is a pantomime villain, no more.

Am I missing something or didnt he used play for us and do a really good job for a period of time ? 

A Derby lad , playing for his local team and realising a dream ?

Seems to me he has had an excellent career

Paul Coutts came on the other week to a great reception - hardly a Derby great.

And yet Camp ....? 

What do you expect him to do against such adversity ? 

He tried to tough if out and you cant blame him for it ( although it backfired on him of course , )

21 hours ago, Gritters said:

I like Campy I don’t think he asked his dad to ring up the radio. He also made some good saves today. 

I think he was at fault for the 2nd goal he should have either covered the post or got someone to cover it. The third was a bit of a rooster up but I have just seen Spurs score one very similar against Wolves.

Yes he's an ok keeper for sure, with a fair number of games under his belt. I'm not one for criticizing former players. Good luck to them, it's a short career.

3 hours ago, BobbyD said:

Am I missing something or didnt he used play for us and do a really good job for a period of time ? 

And yet Camp ....? 

He tried to tough if out and you cant blame him for it ( although it backfired on him of course , )

It was the Atwell game where we were robbed of two winning goals, his reaction to his penalty save.

A few have done the move and were still respected by many, Jamie Ward being one, but when he had Billy Davies as his manager too and public enermy number one to many Rams fans because of his comments about our Club then he was onto a loser really.

But a goalies mistakes  normally result in a goal, so the crowd will be relentless.  

I did feel a bit sorry for him to be honest, must have been horrible.  But if they’d got a late equaliser I would of hoped he would of given the south stand a lot back. Give and take, some love to give but get mardy when they are given some back.

12 hours ago, Anon said:

Football fans are such precious creatures at times. Don't get me wrong, I think stuff like the daddy's boy chant is very amusing and I love getting one over on Campy, but I suggest anyone who genuinely harbors any ill will towards him seek professional help.

"How dare he kiss the Forest badge? Yes, I've just spent the last 90 minutes singing about him having an incestuous relationship with his father due to him having the temerity to play for another club after being released by Derby, but now I'm offended by his total lack of respect for me."

Snowflakes.

100% correct! It's ridiculous the way he is slagged off on here.He's a thoroughly decent keeper and thoroughly decent guy.He is a top class professional footballer who's had a very good career.

3 hours ago, BobbyD said:

And yet Camp ....? 

100% correct.

8 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

100% correct! It's ridiculous the way he is slagged off on here.He's a thoroughly decent keeper and thoroughly decent guy.He is a top class professional footballer who's had a very good career.

Hi Mr Camp, slagging Phil Brown off wasn’t you best moment but funny all the same.

The funny thing for me is, the muppet a couple of rows behind us in the SS slags off Keogh and Forsyth for 90 minutes every game, yet gets all mardy when Camp gets stick because he's his cousin.

One classic comment was "he's a human being too you know", and yesterday shouts "he earns more in a week than you lot do in a year".

He's bound to get stick after that Jerusalem rubbish and the way he reacts every time, it's typical footy banter.

32 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

Something we have to agree to disagree on, I've met him a few times and found him to be an arrogant git.

Archived