Holmes today

WystonRam

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ossieram said:

He also won a header in the 2nd half that he had no right to win against a bloke twice his size! My grandson even asked me "how the hell did he do that"

67 minutes in.

I made a note so I could laugh again at the highlights, spring loaded boots perhaps?

I thought second half he was top class, wondered for a while why he wasnt making the bench as he seems a ready made replacement in centre mid when games are tight and we need some creativity which has happened a number of times. He uses his height and speed to his advantage being able to change running direction with ease causing the opposition all sorts of problems. Exciting player who like Marriott has/is being eased in but will soon be a main stay in the match day squads

On 3 November 2018 at 21:43, Chester40 said:

@Inverurie Ram.... you sorted out a song yet?

Fits into 'Come Home' by James maybe..

#Its that time of year when I lose my brains..Duane score a goal they've got the bends from pressure...

And I do believe he's all we'll ever need

Duane Holmes...Duane Holmes..Duane Holmes....

Or something...

@Chester40 already beat me to the same song. 

Andy Weatherall Remix.

3 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

First half, looked a little lost, and bullied by Birmingham's physicality - but then that could have been levelled at most players - him and Wilson seemed to be dropping too deep. Started to find the right spaces and passes in the second half.

I think they were just looking for the ball,  to be fair. Second half the defence actually started to give it them rather than them coming to retrieve it!

Archived