Could we upgrade on Carson ?

RiddingsRam

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight will go down as his worst performance in a Derby shirt, not surprising considering his car was nicked. He’s a good keeper, hopefully he’ll bring it back with a match winning performance next time round. 

He’s not the only person to cost us the game today, but both goals you’d expect a keeper with one arm to save them. He’ll be as disappointed as anyone, I’m sure. 

To be honest like most people on hear never really thought about replacing Carson

However looking at the game tonight i thought both goals should of been at worse blocked by him my main concern is he never comes for a cross even inside the 6 yard area and for a keeper that is asking for trouble and we all know about his distribution.

Im not saying drop him but we could do with some one who is at least going to push him for a start and to be hones he have no real back up,so does he think he is undropable,the next few games will tell

He’s simply got no one challenging his place. Roos is a cheap backup / emergency sub, no more. Loan a decent GK in even if it just gives Carson the proverbial rocket up the backside.

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Can’t believe I’m reading some people want him replaced... come on now guys...

We all have bad days at the office

Been a poor season though for Carson. He’s cost us more points than he’s won imo. And his distribution has been terrible. Was a great goalkeeper, fear he’s now past his best.

1 hour ago, ramboy63 said:

To be honest like most people on hear never really thought about replacing Carson

However looking at the game tonight i thought both goals should of been at worse blocked by him my main concern is he never comes for a cross even inside the 6 yard area and for a keeper that is asking for trouble and we all know about his distribution.

Im not saying drop him but we could do with some one who is at least going to push him for a start and to be hones he have no real back up,so does he think he is undropable,the next few games will tell

First goal he should have stopped. Second goal, the mistakes were before that. No one stopped the cross, Bogle was non existent today, no one felt with it when it came across, Carson’s view was blocked when the shot came in 

Archived