ST13 Rewards

Edtheram

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just gone past Wembley on the train. Is it it an omen? Who knows. Will we win tonight? Probably not. Am I pissed 4 hours before kick off? You bet.

Yes it's an omen that we're going to be drawn away to Spurs in the FA Cup 3rd round and that their ground still wont be finished.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Are those heaters only for us STH's then?  I'll be kicking off big time on satdeh now.  Woe betide any glory hunter (after tonight's win) trying to nick some o' my heat, man!

Thanks for the heads up.  

Whoops, forgot to add the reserved area for us platinum holders that doesn’t allow the part timers in.

2 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Whoops, forgot to add the reserved area for us platinum holders that doesn’t allow the part timers in.

Oh! 

If that's not a wind up, I take it that's somewhere very high up in the West Wing?

Makes my golden ticket seem... well... very Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!  

Well what a bloody night. I went expecting absolutely nothing but we played with passion and guts at the home of the cockney see you next Tuesdays.

I could not name you a single player who played badly tonight. Every single man put their heart and soul on the line and did us proud. The away fans were fantastic but the players were even better and they deserved our applause at the end of the game. 

I love Lamps, and he has to take much credit for our performance, but we have to put that sideshow aside tonight and show our appreciation for the boys.

I genuinely enjoyed that game more than the Man United one because we went to-to-toe with a better team who were full of confidence. I’ll remember tonight for a long time.

We’ll probably lose on Saturday due to burnout, but when we perform like we have done for the last two weeks then I don’t mind. Frankie has got us going in the right direction and has allowed us to believe again.

I bloody love this club. I bloody love this forum. I think we can do it this year. Up the chuffing Rams.

BR7?xxx

P.S. Good to see @Mafiabob at the end of the game. The first forum member I’ve been drunk enough to say hi to!

9 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Well what a bloody night. I went expecting absolutely nothing but we played with passion and guts at the home of the cockney see you next Tuesdays.

I could not name you a single player who played badly tonight. Every single man put their heart and soul on the line and did us proud. The away fans were fantastic but the players were even better and they deserved our applause at the end of the game. 

I love Lamps, and he has to take much credit for our performance, but we have to put that sideshow aside tonight and show our appreciation for the boys.

I genuinely enjoyed that game more than the Man United one because we went to-to-toe with a better team who were full of confidence. I’ll remember tonight for a long time.

We’ll probably lose on Saturday due to burnout, but when we perform like we have done for the last two weeks then I don’t mind. Frankie has got us going in the right direction and has allowed us to believe again.

I bloody love this club. I bloody love this forum. I think we can do it this year. Up the chuffing Rams.

BR7?xxx

P.S. Good to see @Mafiabob at the end of the game. The first forum member I’ve been drunk enough to say hi to!

Great to meet you fella! 

Archived