DCFCFANS Fishing match

froggg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, froggg said:

Am going to a carp lake near Belper, probably Sunday, will post up any whoppers ?

Picked up a couple of reels and Delkims couple weeks ago, couple of lakes within half hour drive have come up on my radar, time to get back on the banks

14 minutes ago, David said:

Picked up a couple of reels and Delkims couple weeks ago, couple of lakes within half hour drive have come up on my radar, time to get back on the banks

Quite right, need some decent alarms myself, wouldn’t mind having a go at two to three nights on a lake, expensive though getting bivy and all the kit.

Fly fishing looks too much effort and an easy way to trigger arthritis, all for a couple of trout or salmon that you can pick up down Tesco.

All about that carp fishing life, bivvy, bed chair, stove and alarms to wake you up when you have one hooked

Just now, David said:

Fly fishing looks too much effort and an easy way to trigger arthritis, all for a couple of trout or salmon that you can pick up down Tesco.

All about that carp fishing life, bivvy, bed chair, stove and alarms to wake you up when you have one hooked

I used to Go carp fishing cought my fair share of 15-20 pounders but I have took to fly fishing IV still got all my carp gear I might go again one day

1 minute ago, True Ram said:

I used to Go carp fishing cought my fair share of 15-20 pounders but I have took to fly fishing IV still got all my carp gear I might go again one day

Haven’t been for years now, fair to say phone cameras have improved a little since I last went. Hoping to get out in the new year

E0F827F2-4D2D-4A4E-A947-B666132336A4.jpeg

Archived