Sign in to follow this  
B4ev6is

Come on Derby show no fear

23 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Rookie manager; Chelsea in the cup...seem to recall this back in 1968..0-0 away and then 3-1 home*. 

Can history repeat itself? 🐑🤭

* I know there are no replays now.

Maybe 0-0 after 90 mins, then win 3-1 on pens?

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

If we were playing another premier league team(apart from Liverpool or Man City) then I’d agree with you but I suspect that we may be forced to playing a different style then we’d usually play just because of the manager that we will be up against and because we will have a lot less possession than we usually do. Sarri’s teams have been like that his whole career. An absolute nightmare to play against because they keep the ball for fun. His Napoli side of last season even made Juventus play a different style than they’d usually would. 

Will be a good test regardless because the players will be in a different scenario than they’d usually be used to in the league. This game will present different problems where we will need to be compact and stay in shape a lot of the game.

I am sure you may be right buddy, but my biggest fear tonight is not losing, or being totally outplayed, it is the prospect of Bris coming out of hiding to say how much we still have to learn.

Can’t see anything other than a Chelsea win tonight whatever team they put out. But as long as we play like we can i’ll be proud of the boys. I don’t care what the score is. It’s my first time at the Bridge and I’m going to enjoy it whatever. 

On 30/10/2018 at 09:35, 'Rambe33 said:

Would be happy with a competitive performance and a goal or two. Never been to Stamford Bridge as a fan before so really looking forward to standing in Row 5 of the Shed Lower.

I did however play in a Charity tournament at the Bridge 2 years ago and bagged 7 goals on our way to the final before losing on pens if you're asking... If anyone's in the market for a slightly doughy left footed plodder give me a shout! 

Up the Rams!  

You'[ve gone and done it now, 'Rambe33! You put the word "plodder" in, so watch out for the call from Gary Rowett!

4 hours ago, i-Ram said:

We should stick to our new principles, and play expansive football. If we get hammered so be it. The players should be encouraged to go toe to toe.  In the medium to long term further, greater benefits will accrue.

'It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees'.

Oscar Pistorius.

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Surely it’s, ‘it’s better to die on the bog...’ if we’re talking Oscar Pistorius. 

I thought that was Elvis?

Either way, let's hope they flushed first.

On 30/10/2018 at 00:04, Carl Sagan said:

B4 is our leader!

I shall be sucking the ball into Chelsea's net and blowing it out of ours. Come on you Rams!

I think some of us sucked when we should have blown earlier! Gutted for you @B4ev6is  - so close to being the rallying cry of the season.

Hope your bus journey home is better than ours. Traffic jams, two M1 closures, a flood in the loo and someone thrown up all over the place. 

And still miles from Derby.

Just back ended up in Milton Keynes driving back because of M1 closures. I thought we gave a good account of ourselves tonight. We gave it a go toe to toe as they say. We had three good chances in the second half but we just didn’t get the rub. Pity about the own goals let’s hope that’s our seasons quota. All their goals came down their right. I thought we were a bit weak defensively on the left against a good Chelsea team. 

11 hours ago, angieram said:

I think some of us sucked when we should have blown earlier! Gutted for you @B4ev6is  - so close to being the rallying cry of the season.

Hope your bus journey home is better than ours. Traffic jams, two M1 closures, a flood in the loo and someone thrown up all over the place. 

We got home about 2am in the morning but no was ill In the toliets.

I would made roadriders set off at 1pm if I had my way.

12 hours ago, angieram said:

Welcome to our world.. M1 lane closures on night games kill us coming back from Derby on night games.

Is now a good time to say I was indoors by 11 ?? 😎

Edited by Angry Ram

It’s about time they finished that M1

how long has it got left? We got diverted after the playoff second leg in May

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Welcome to our world.. M1 lane closures on night games kill us coming back from Derby on night games.

I was in bed by 10.15. (Stopped overnight at 'La Reserve'. Right outside the Bridge. Great location but an absolute hole of a hotel.)

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

I think you've earned an early night doing the journey up to our home games! 

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.