Me and my big gob

ronnieronalde

Last week I made a post on one of the threads about Jack Marriott. 

I was again tying to make a point on the poster who in my opinion causes more arguments than anyone else over a period of nearly ten years.

To give the same poster credit, he has a great ability not to make personal insults.something I could do with learning from.

Anyway, I made a stupid comment about pay per click journalism and the posters relationship with the forum. In my head it sounded funny.

I know though that it offended David and even if it means I finally get banned once and for all, I'd still prefer to apologise publicly.

I've no doubt whatsoever that David has a real and fair set of ethics.

The forum is brilliant and to be fair has been for a long time, the fact I still post and read is purely down to the members that David has built over the years.

I'm grateful to David and the mods for their efforts and again apologise that on a fair few occasions I've over stepped the mark.

I'm whittling down the amount of time I spend replying, I still read avidly but it frustrates me that even when I am posting I'm still able to get into rows and piss people off.

Especially now there is not so much of emotional reason for me to get involved at all. It really is about time I stopped falling out with people over a bag of wind.

Great forum, great set of lads and lasses on the whole.

Thanks and apologies to admin for last week's I'll judged post 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I was again tying to make a point on the poster who in my opinion causes more arguments than anyone else over a period of nearly ten years.

To give the same poster credit, he has a great ability not to make personal insults.something I could do with learning from.

Anyway, I made a stupid comment about pay per click journalism and the posters relationship with the forum. In my head it sounded funny.

I know though that it offended David and even if it means I finally get banned once and for all, I'd still prefer to apologise publicly.

The forum is brilliant and to be fair has been for a long time, the fact I still post and read is purely down to the members that David has built over the years.

I'm grateful to David and the mods for their efforts and again apologise that on a fair few occasions I've over stepped the mark.

I'm whittling down the amount of time I spend replying, I still read avidly but it frustrates me that even when I am posting I'm still able to get into rows and piss people off.

Especially now there is not so much of emotional reason for me to get involved at all. It really is about time I stopped falling out with people over a bag of wind.

bit unfair on Curtains, that.....?

(only kidding of course)

20 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

Respect

Nothing wrong with banter, as long as you can take it, then you should be allowed to dish it out.

I know when I go into the pub, there are certain people who will throw the odd comment in to get a bite, they should therefore expect a bit of stick when they get egg on their face.

This is just a general comment though, as I’m not sure who you are talking about, as I’m sure that WUMs aren’t allowed on this forum ?

Archived