Match Thread V Chelsea (A)

Millenniumram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's still early days but Marriott just looks like one of those players who can look the part at any level. He's got great movement, full of energy, a powerful runner and great with both feet. What's not to love?

I think he was actually a huge miss earlier in the season when he was still catching up on his pre-season. Is it a coincidence that our performances have gone from all right to fantastic with him in the side? He's going to be a hell of an important player for us in (hopefully) the years to come.

2 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

I'd rather have Marriott in my team than Morata right now. 1. What a signing marriott is. 2. What a waste of £50m Morata is

No doubt If you add up fifa skill scores then Chelsea are way beyond us but it doesn’t look like it on the pitch. This is a great contest, we are not outclassed as a team 

25 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

It’s making life difficult for oursleves. Just frustration because this team, with the attacking quality we’ve got, could be something really special if we could get to grips at the back

Yeah cos Chelsea are naff - the grip to get is recognising that they know how to attack...

Archived