Leicester City owners helicopter crash

RoyMac5

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its amazing when people come together to mourn and offer condolences,  yet there is always one total scrote.

Step forward dan roan.

Just now, Parsnip said:

What did he say?

Caught on a sky news broadcast saying his assistant was his mistress then sniggering when he said family man. At the memorial too.

The mirror have published cctv from the nearby vauxhall garage which shows footage of the entire incident.

The helicopter climbs perfectly normally for about 25-30 seconds well above the stadium. Then something catastrophic happens and it crashes in just a few seconds, spiralling to the ground. No doubt the film will help to determine exactly what happened but it looks like a complete and total failure of the main engine with the helicopter falling out of the sky.  Presumably the helicopter would spiral because the tail rotars were actually working, rather than they had failed. The total opposite of what was initially assumed. Hard to imagine that the pilot had any control at all.

On 28/10/2018 at 10:49, King Kevin said:

I've flown  helicopters, they are very difficult things to fly .They need constant input to keep stable and level as the air underneath the rotors is shaped like a dome and they simply fall off it if you do not input on the controls .

If the tail rotor failed then the aircraft would just spin on it's axis out of control.I was picked up by helicopter from Risley Hall hotel the pilot asked me if I had a prefered route ,I told him I wouldn't mind flying over my home .Sorry he replied it's single engined I can't go over built up areas it's too dangerous.

I know a chap who was a pilot in the USAF .Only ever flew planes, but he wouldn't even get in a helicopter unless he had no other option. His rationale was that if you're in a plane and the engine fails, you have at least a slim chance of gliding it to the ground. If that happens in a helicopter, it's not gliding anywhere ?

3 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

It'll be interesting to see if the BBC, as a publicly funded organisation, treat Dan Roan's off air/not meant to be heard comments with the same seriousness that Sky gave to those made by Andy Gray and whatshisname.

Not holding my breath.

I hope they don't. Outrage culture is getting pretty tiresome to be honest. The guy said something crass at an inappropriate moment and has apologised. Why the nosey tw@ who filmed it on their phone thought this needed to be in the public sphere (£££££££) is beyond me.

46 minutes ago, Anon said:

I hope they don't. Outrage culture is getting pretty tiresome to be honest. The guy said something crass at an inappropriate moment and has apologised. Why the nosey tw@ who filmed it on their phone thought this needed to be in the public sphere (£££££££) is beyond me.

I disagree.

He's a public figure, he's been allowed inside the inner sanctum of football and he's got a responsibility in his position as a TV "personality"

Apart from being just a really classless thing to do and say on an occasion like that. Once it's out, it's out.

Glen Hoddle. malky Mackay, Ron Atkinson, Andy Gray and the hairy fella.

I don't even think he's unlucky if he loses his job, I think he deserves to go.

No fake public outrage from me. A genuine disgust and dislike for what, when and where he said what he said. he got caught, time to pay the price.

"Absolutely no offence intended"

FFS. It certainly wasn't meant as a compliment.

Cheerio Dan.

46 minutes ago, Anon said:

Was a sky news broadcast wasnt it?

59 minutes ago, Anon said:

Maybe the sack is too much. Maybe it was for big ron etc.

The apology was poor in my opinion though, he justifies it by saying it was private, leave your private chats to home not stood next to the memorial of the guy you are having a joke about.

He shouldn't be allowed to get away without punishment. What that is i dont know, he was there in his role in his job so the bbc should deal with it.

Archived