Khabib v Mayweather

Day

Translation:

A meeting with the Secretary General of the Russian Boxing Federation @umar_kremlev was held today
We discussed the fight with Mayweather. We want the fight to take place in Moscow at the legendary Luzhniki arena. They are sure that we will gather 100 thousand spectators, and also set a world record for the sale of paid broadcasts.
And, most importantly, my father will be in the corner; a visa to Moscow is not needed.
And so a question for my fans: do you believe in me? Or do you also think that he will knock me out of boxing? ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just goes to show MMA fans will buy any old poo if they hype is there. The fan videos from the Mayweather vs McGregor fight were horrendous enough. Mayweather is old and has never been a puncher, he didn't even bother to defend against McGregor he had zero respect for him. Floyd has somehow managed to milk the MMA crowd for cash, fair play to the guy.

Another pure cash grab for gullible idiots.

Will there be the same hatred and rivalry as there was between McGregor and Mayweather? ??

Mayweather will never enter a fight he can lose. He'll fight Pac and he'll fight Khabib in a boxing ring. People will buy it and God knows why. 

I'd tune in to watch him get smashed around by any of the welterweights in their prime. Won't tune in to watch this daylight robbery. 

Not for me this. Khabib is primarily a wrestler, so if one of the consensus best strikers  in MMA can barely land a glove on Mayweather, then no hope for him.  Khabib has better cardio than McGregor though, so could see it going 12 rounds and Mayweather winning as many of them as he decides he wants to on the the night.

It will just go the same as the Mcgregor Mayweather fight. In Boxing Mayweather will win every single time - won't even break a sweat. In MMA Mayweather gets murdered.

It will just be another boring farce that allows Mayweather to make another few hundred million dollars for minimum effort. However if people want to pay to watch this congratulations to Mayweather for duping them into doing so.

Imagine if he fought a current boxer of similar size to him, such as Canelo, Charlo or Lemeiux etc. He'd be leaving on a stretcher inside 3 rounds, these MMA guys don't want a challenge they just want the bank. It's always their best against a retired boxing name.

Archived