Jack Marriott

David

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I like Bris. I don't mind his wind ups and I agree with him when he's serious about a topic.

Same as curtains. He loves a wind up but he's sound. 

I guess you have to know how to take some people. 

If you're reading, Bris... love you x ? Bon Voyage 

#bringbackbris. I might change my username. 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I like Bris. I don't mind his wind ups and I agree with him when he's serious about a topic.

Always liked you mate. 

Up the Rams. 

50 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I like Bris too I’m not sure about Curtains he has some strange opinions which does make me scratch my head.

43 minutes ago, Alpha said:

LOLZ - not sure the stud thread or the season over one were wind-ups bud, though some of his side comments clearly are. Think he's just claimed they were because he'd rather be seen as a troll than be seen to be wrong. I'm surprised he's been banned though as while half of all his output is banjo and a cow's arse stuff, it's pretty harmless, often unintentionally hilarious and almost always incites debate, mockery, outrage or all of the above. Moreover, my Betfair account balance will suffer with with no Bris 'tips' to oppose.

It's up to @Davidand the mods how they run the forum, but I think there's got to be room for disagreement and light-hearted trolling. @Bris Vegas is obviously knowledeable and an interesting member to have, posting away from Mexico of all places.

I don't believe he ever believed the season was a write-off or Marriott was rubbish, but his posts encouraged debate (hence traffic - surely a good thing?) and humour, often at his expense. If he can take that, I'd let him. We're all fans together, but we don't have to be united about everything else. 

Still can't understand why someone would create a username in honour of a time honoured Jewish circumcision ritual but there you go.

I only ever really bit when inebriated and generally agreed with his view, but the bullhonkey and pretence that he knew more than anyone else was tiring beyond belief. Calling a 19 year old defender 'awful, an absolute donkey' and then writing an article praising his interception stats was a good sign that he was losing any credibility or respect.

Good riddance, honestly, don't need pretenders and frauds on here.

I never got to say "Here's Bris, with his face like a botched circumcision" while sober and I guess now I never will.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's up to @Davidand the mods how they run the forum, but I think there's got to be room for disagreement and light-hearted trolling. @Bris Vegas is obviously knowledeable and an interesting member to have, posting away from Mexico of all places.

I don't believe he ever believed the season was a write-off or Marriott was rubbish, but his posts encouraged debate (hence traffic - surely a good thing?) and humour, often at his expense. If he can take that, I'd let him. We're all fans together, but we don't have to be united about everything else. 

I am against trolling. What is trolling? ?

David runs this forum and it is light years ahead of others that I have looked at. If you cannot be enthusiastic and enjoy this season and the forum then you are asking for a great deal indeed. COYR

David....what a forum guy. 

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

0706A07B-0B69-43E2-A0EB-A134CF7F3F62.jpeg.73015aa301b136b21d6ca498f617d9a5.jpeg

He’s still bloody trolling!

He always put weight behind that argument though and it was a completely fair argument.

Lampard is doing an absolutely staggering job. Granted from a better starting position and with a less stringent wage bill but he’s done a Clough and Mac1 type job in the space of five months. That couldn’t have been anticipated.

This is why we don’t usually discuss member bans. 

Some will agree with the decision, others won’t.

When we remove members we believe that it is in the best interest of the forum, which is to create a platform for Derby County fans to share their opinions/views. 

As members you do not always see the posts/topics which are hidden by moderators on a daily basis, the replies containing personal insults that troll topics generate whilst the creators sit back and admire the views they receive.

Bris has previously admitted that he trolled the forum through boredom. With the topics that were created this season plus a recent post on Marriott it was clear boredom has set in again.

We are not the fun police, we all like to pull a leg or two from time to time over views we have shared, but large scale trolling with faux opinions is not the traffic we wish to generate on this forum, leave that for HITC.

Something that we may all agree on is Jack Marriott’s performances and goals have been top drawer since he broke into the team right?

It was obvious Bris was a WUM, and posted for attention, he got found out once, and then admitted to breaking these rules again. If he is allowed to do this, it sets a precedent and the forum will just descend into chaos.

I will use Facebook to get a bite from people, and them to me, however this is an anonymous forum and not knowing someone it’s not possible to know if it is a wind up  and can often lead to a slanging match.

I don’t even think he was a Rams fan anyway, anyone who states they would not bedgrudge the Red dogs finishing above us this season can’t be.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Wasn’t able to influence the game as much last night as he has done recently but I found myself thinking I’d rather have Marriott than Grabban as good as Grabban has been this year.

I’d rather have Jack and all his energy and enthusiasm anyday.

His age is on his side aswell 

On 09/11/2018 at 22:17, Carl Sagan said:

It's up to @Davidand the mods how they run the forum, but I think there's got to be room for disagreement and light-hearted trolling. @Bris Vegas is posting away from Mexico of all places.

I believe he believed the season was a write-off or Marriott was rubbish, but his posts encouraged debate (hence traffic - surely a good thing?) and humour, often at his expense. 

FTFU

Archived