18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really transfer related as in players but I would love derby to be more fun on social media I find our unveiling of transfers really boring. Other teams sends out gifs and cryptic messages before hand or reply to people before hand or say would you ooke a signing. Sounds really stupid saying this but just I just find it dull how we announce players. Prob doesn't matter to most people but just look at other clubs and they make it more exciting before a signing 

17 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Not really transfer related as in players but I would love derby to be more fun on social media I find our unveiling of transfers really boring. Other teams sends out gifs and cryptic messages before hand or reply to people before hand or say would you ooke a signing. Sounds really stupid saying this but just I just find it dull how we announce players. Prob doesn't matter to most people but just look at other clubs and they make it more exciting before a signing 

They did a teletext unveiling of someone last year which I thought was really good tbf

Archived